Don't Starve Comics

Awesome page! Been waiting for the update :DD Hope Wilson is okay D:

Btw, fun fact about blood types. People with AB+ blood is compatible with every blood types in the world. Except for AB- which only compatible with A- , B- , AB- and O- 

i forgot about that, i only know that O type can give to all type of bloods except minus type

blurb

Hush, my child, you're safe now.

i forgot about that, i only know that O type can give to all type of bloods except minus type

0+ can't give to minus types, 0- literally has nothing on it that'd trigger antibodies (in theory).

Honestly, I don't get why that third fibre thing is described as "minus" or "plus" and not as "A" or "B" like the other two...

I can't help but smile at that burp that the shadow made huehuehue

Another fun facts about blood: People with O+ in their bloodstream is compatible with O- and O+ but it doesn't mean that it is a 100% compatibility. If I remember correctly they count the number of antibodies on the blood pack before they will say that it is compatible to the person who is in need of blood transfusion. They are doing the antibody count so that the patient won't have the risk of having seizures, fever and also chill(seriously chill is a no no)

As raven said, O+ blood can be given to any blood groups that has + on it

O- is only compatible with O- only Although if O- is the blood pack they are compatible to everyone. From O, AB, A, B blood groups.

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 1

halloween skin

if you read my DS comic halloween nightfall you probably know.

except wigfrig, webber, and wigfrig i redesign her as a viking singer can causing an ears bleeding ability.

maxwell as the headless horsemen? and wx-78 finally reveal it has a chopter supporthalloween_nightfall_skin_by_ravenblackcr

Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 2

cliffhanger.  boy ,i cant believed it could be that long. it suppose wilson almost flip out because of over-bored until bearger show and wilson saves the day like nothing happen since the previous encounter.

don't worry, since i finally introduced maxwell in the final, next is the different title instead of cabin fever.cabin_fever_days22_final_by_ravenblackcr

Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 4