Don't Starve Comics

to_the_ruins_of_madness_part23_by_ravenbi wonder how william becomes Maxwell the great though, he mention about the ritual but what was it?when it became part of the paganism?

a forbidden art that banned during the dark age of mankind? for those who practice the dark magic shall send to the witch trial?
who wrote the codex umbra?

• Like 5

i wonder how william becomes Maxwell the great though, he mention about the ritual but what was it?when it became part of the paganism?

a forbidden art that banned during the dark age of mankind? for those who practice the dark magic shall send to the witch trial?

who wrote the codex umbra?

I hope you meant to kick off a train of thoughts than to actually get anwsers. It's kinda silly to tell a story without having an idea of the storyline.

"Why are you writing this, dumbnut? I'll tell you why: for the same reason ra..." Because I want to see their reaction. "..."

• Like 1

I hope you meant to kick off a train of thoughts than to actually get anwsers. It's kinda silly to tell a story without having an idea of the storyline.

"Why are you writing this, dumbnut? I'll tell you why: for the same reason ra..." Because I want to see their reaction. "..."

that truly hurts, i always aware not to derail what the major point in this comic, how wilson enter the cave, william carter appears, dark power, lost ancient city.

to the ruin of madness is parody to the "mountain of madness"by h.p lovecraft, the main point is wilson discover the lost city and the fall of the supreme race

perhaps i failed to do sums it up that, because i am very bad in grammar and so stupid to make a better story.

i promise this will be serious in the next page and so on

• Like 1

that truly hurts, i always aware not to derail what the major point in this comic, how wilson enter the cave, william carter appears, dark power, lost ancient city.

to the ruin of madness is parody to the "mountain of madness"by h.p lovecraft, the main point is wilson discover the lost city and the fall of the supreme race

perhaps i failed to do sums it up that, because i am very bad in grammar and so stupid to make a better story.

i promise this will be serious in the next page and so on

"I don't know what they want. They... they just watch." -Maxwell about the nightmares

Incidentally after that being the topic of the current page. I underestimated your influencial power and thus retreat to my dapper den. "Well, there's a reason I stay so dapper."

No, raven - don't cry. Don't you cryy tonight.

Just carry on pls, don't let yourself down.

Did no one notice gangster slurper? 

Yea, but it got the reference wrong. It said "They me rolling" instead of "They see me rolling".

Ravencrows text isn't proper english, not because of grammar, ignoring the minor spelling mistakes, because some words simply go missing. It's always fun to think of the possible phrases. :p

to_the_ruin_of_madness_part29_by_ravenblfinally, after some chinese new year celebrations . i hope i dont gain too much weight after having soo many dinner .

let me explain about this strange phenomenal, that light brought the unconscious sensitive dreamers from around the world when bind by time. (reason you say? because is magical! perhaps the light has other effects other than light up with nightmare fuel which is very unstable)

• Like 3