September 10Th Preview Discussion (Updated Sept 9Th)

Bryce

He clearly didn't read Bryce's reply. No need to keep the argument going.

@Bryce said it was balanced because the green gems were finite, though, but as far as I know (I'm on standalone, so if this isn't true disregard the post) you can use the staff and amulet to duplicate green gems as well.

@Bryce said it was balanced because the green gems were finite, though, but as far as I know (I'm on standalone, so if this isn't true disregard the post) you can use the staff and amulet to duplicate green gems as well.

Deconstruction staff destroys all the gems in the item regardless of durability, so you can't double your green gems by taking apart medallion created staffs.

I'm curious on how the turret works. It doesn't seem to fit the game, so hopefully it's got a function other than pew-pew-pewing at hostiles.

You will have to belive me but it fits.You can imagine how it looks like if you have watched the lord of the rings...

So no words on WX and his OP gears?

That eye turret is worst idea ever.

*WX-78 replies; Monotone*

Typical human stupid responses, as predicted.

*Joins his "Turret" brothers in the chorus:*

EX-TER-MI-NATE!

EX-TER-MI-NATE!

• Like 2

Remember when I joked that now I'd killed the Minotaur they'd probably make it drop something useful?

Yeah... don't suppose the Minotaur respawns now. Does it?

No,so you can just make one turret for world.The turret is destructible,so...let's hope that it will be changed in some way(or that you can repair the turret with deerclops' eye)

No,so you can just make one turret for world.The turret is destructible,so...let's hope that it will be changed in some way(or that you can repair the turret with deerclops' eye)

hmmmm, so, when hp is turned to zero it loses the eye.... and you can put another eye on.... and hammer the turret to get the horn back.... and buff the damage to 225 instead of 65.... you got a balanced item Clay.

ju-just no!thats too much mighty

considering how slow it is, and how hard it is to get, i think that's pretty fair, unless they want to remove all delay from it shooting.

i mean, i can kill a spider with my axe and be attacking another in the time it takes that turret to attack one and not kill it.

considering how slow it is, and how hard it is to get, i think that's pretty fair, unless they want to remove all delay from it shooting.

i mean, i can kill a spider with my axe and be attacking another in the time it takes that turret to attack one and not kill it.

i can't know this, i didn't builded it

4 caves in a world. 1 ruin for each cave. Right? 

I'd rather they make the delay shorter. Besides you already made it that all it needs is a deerclops eye to work again; that's a little too much damage...

Oh god...I always tought that different sinkhole took you to different parts of the cave.I think I should use more than one sinkhole per world I'm so embarrased right now...

Edited by zazori