September 10Th Preview Discussion (Updated Sept 9Th)

Bryce

I'm curious on how the turret works. It doesn't seem to fit the game, so hopefully it's got a function other than pew-pew-pewing at hostiles.

You will have to belive me but it fits.You can imagine how it looks like if you have watched the lord of the rings...

Aww YES! And I TOTALLY told you guys about the whole nightmare monkey thing. ;)

OK, I'm going to be totally honest. When I first picked up the game, I loved how unique everything was, and how they all had unique purposes. In recent updates, I was a little disappointed with how new mobs had old drops, and how similar the new craftables were to the old ones. But this? This blows absolutely everything out of the water. Did somebody say turret? ;)

One thing that would be nice is if the next update added some more mid-game things, other than late-game ones like the turret that uses both bosses' drops and the follower summoned using gears that are extremely rare until the ruins. I always seem to find myself bored in the part between the scurry for food at the beginning and the late-game boss fights.

That's not a solution bud. I can still eat them and flip the finger to the companion.

I never said it was a solution, I said it was a tiny improvement. I also said "Assuming you spend gears on getting a companion".

Edited by Delta/V

Fyi, the Friendly Clockworks are just the damaged Clockworks, just non hostile towards you.

The rook followed me around for a little bit before he went on his merry way...

Anyways, I almost suffered a heart attack when the light from my miner's hat shone upon the new Splumonkey pod. Thanks, Klei. :p

The rook followed me around for a little bit before he went on his merry way...

Anyways, I almost suffered a heart attack when the light from my miner's hat shone upon the new Splumonkey pod. Thanks, Klei. :razz:

pod?.