So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

( xD i passed out right after i replied. Im sorry, but im up early! o0o)

The wolf yawns, stretching herself out. "Getting breakfast." She smiles, returning the greeting with a nod. Wynn seems a bit more lively, having a bit more energy than yesterday. Though, it might just be the nice sleep.

"A couple of rabbits, though, should go eat some veggies if I want to have enough energy for the day." She can feel the akward, how he's pushing to talk, but she says nothing about it. Not like she has much to say to him either. It was just weird, and hard not to want to go lumbering, not that she can't. He's a TREE, what's he going to think if she starts fires and chopping wood in front of him? Though with him around, it's not like she needs it, very few monsters will take on a giant such as himself.

Newleaf nods, and gives up trying to make small talk with the human. He probably wouldn't understand her. He almost wanted to leave, but he remembered how lonely it was scince the attack. The only form of life near him were drones, treeguards with no minds, who's only purpose is to serve. "What are you going to do?" He decided to speak to the human as he would speak to a treeguard, but with a few modifications. No talk of sap or bark, for example.

She shrugs. "Take on battles I know I can't win. There's no shame in being careful, no shame in only taking up minor tasks, but, going to die anyway." She trails off. The girl mumbles something about death, and people always dying. "But you meant food didn't you?"

Newleaf is alarmed at the sudden darkness in Wynn's voice, after only knowing her to be fairly cheerful. "I meant today... What do you plan on doing?" He is fairly confused on Wynn's view of life, but it does have some ring of truth to it. "Well, what's wrong with dying? And besides, you shouldn't be thinking about death. We're all going to die anyway, so we may as well have some fun while we're alive."

She smiles softly. "Possibly take on that hoard of spiders out in the deep woods. They're growing too rapidly, they could take over the island very quickly." She tilts her head and looks of into the distance, trying to focus on a rabbit up ahead. "There's nothing more after you die, so yes, you should do all you want, at least within reason, I suppose."

"Spiders, huh?" Newleaf smiles. This was something he could do. "We'll, I'm ready when you are. You want to go get them? Newleaf had noticed the spider population growing ever scince the hounds destroyed his kingdom. There were no more treeguards to keep them in check. Some of the humans he had seen would stay away from those spiders, in fear of death or injury. He was glad that he was with a human who understood how to deal with them.

( >w< yaaaaay)

She stretches. "Of course, of course, but first I need to forage a bit, get some fruit and veggies in me before we head out." She's glad he wants to join her, not only would it be useful, but he's nice company. Most days, she'd sit alone, eating, sleeping, just living, with no real why. Just a rush of new danger, new ways to hunt. "You can do what you like for now, I'll be back in a bit, unless, you'd care to join me?"

Newleaf nods. "It's not as if I have anything else to do. I hope you don't mind if I tag along." Something inside Hume was surprised that he was being friendly towards a human. A human, of all creatures! But he dismissed the thought, as he had learned that there were some good humans, and some bad ones.

The wolf seemed very happy about this, not really noticing the cat, and motioned for the giant to follow. She lead him into some wooded area, and stared to gather berries from nearby bushes. There were quite a few of them, but no such luck on vegetables. There were a few, but she figured, she'd have to check another place.

(New pplz and foraging o0o And deathwatnoimkidding)

Wynn nibbles on her findings as she searches further into the woods, hearing something. Something moved. Snuffles and squeaks, and a distinct oinking sound. She sneaked forward, feathers blew past her, and there it was. At least three or four pigs, gathered around a dead tallbird. It's nest of a single egg, untouched. She wandered around them, not wanting to challenge their meal. The egg was warm, and heavy upon picking it up.

Shard slowly awoke, opening her eyes. Another day, in the same place. She'd been here too long. Blamed for things she didn't do. In trouble because of what she was. Even her own kind... whatever they were called... whatever she was. They didn't like her. Her wings could cause forest fires with one wrong step. When she bumped into a tree, or was chased by something, most of the time it ended in uncontrollable flames. The creatures of the dark would fly and run around at night, trying to convince her to be something she didn't want to be. They told her about hounds and spiders and 'tallbirds', and how she was a 'hound'... but she didn't want to be, nor did she believe them. She needed a truthful source, one that didn't swoop around in the blackness and whisper things into the cold air.

Shard got to her feet, pivoting her ears and sniffing the air. Faint voices were heard, but they were too far away for her to make out what they were saying. She just heard whispers reminiscent of those in the fading light of dusk. 

Edited by gloryKAT

"It's going to be born soon..." She whispers. She looks over at the dead mother, being eaten. She pets the thing, something clicked in her. It's about to be born...and it's mother just died. The words echoed through her. What was it going to do?