So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

(Well, good morning! Or whatever time it is where you are... Here, I'll continue.)

Newleaf glares at Wynn, who is climbing him. He raises his arm to strike, but he realizes what he's doing. "Oh my... Wynn? Are you okay? I'm so sorry..." Newleaf gently puts Wynn down.

(Dx i just have a weird sleep schedual, im sorry.)

"Dang, boy. Y'all got m'good.." Her accent doesn't change. She runs a hand through her hair, and around her skull. Light bleeding, no broken or shattered skull. Her arms worked fine, her legs still carried her. But her back was in major pain, she just hopes nothing is broken. She rubbed her back. "Th'hell wus that all 'bout?" She rumbled. She sees the cat. "Ain't sure."

Whisp stares at the bleeding. What does a human do when someone bleeds this much! all I know is I lick my wounds clean... and it heals faster... Whisp sniffs Wynn's wound and gets on her hind legs to try and fix the wound the way a cat would hoping it wont hurt that much.

She frowns. "That tree,is making a mountain out of a mole hill." She meant the wound, it was fine, barely a scratch. His actions, maybe a bit more to worry about. The wolf watches the cat carefully, who was acting surprisingly like a pack member.

She nods. "You only make that mistake once.." She shudders at the thought of her infection, which brought on an illness. The wolf thanks the cat for her concern. She jumps at the sight of the treegaurd,which steaches those back muscles wrong. Wynn makes an effort not to whine about it, and just accepts the supplies. It's going to get dark, fast. There was no food, no fire, and with the giant around, she doubts either will happen. The glands are sticky as always, but she squeezes out the fluids anyway, rubbing a bit on the tiny cut, then wraps it up. She takes back what she thought before, this is a pretty bad day.

The moon is half full, so it wouldn't be pitch black, but she still needed some sort of shelter. "Newleaf." She looks up at him. He had caused this, was only fair he make it up to her.

She crawls up onto the giant, climbing onto one of the branches before settling in. "Night is afoot." She yawns, and nods at Whisp. "That's fine, I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time." She also doesn't like accepting things from others, and this whole day was full of that. "I should be fine,"

The girl had climbed down as soon as the sun rose, immedietly off to hunt rabbits. Wynn only caught a couple, but was too hungry to care. The only preperation she made was taking off the pelt. She killed the rabbits quickly before tearing out pieces of meat, quickly gobbling them down. Fresh and tough, very nice. She licked the blood off her fingers, she just knew she was going to get a stomach ache from this.

(yaaaay)

The thoughts of yesterday had mostly faded as she lays back in the long grass. The morning was a bit chilly, but as the sun rose, it'd be warm again. She stands, cleaning all of what was leftover from the creature off her hands and face boefore heading back to the treegaurd.