So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

(I think i'll just post often so this doesnt happen D: )

Wynn points over to a small amount of water, cracks in the ground, filled up with ocean water. The wolf pets the young bird, who just nuzzles closer. It's still pretty early in the day, maybe that was why it was sleeping..

The girl is too focused on the tiny thing to notice. Soon it stirs, searching around before looking up at the girl. It chirps, and chirps, and chirps. Loudly, tenaciously, and it made the wolf cringe. When did babies cry? Gross? Tired? Hungry? She offered it some seeds she had found while looking for berries. It ate them, looking up as if to ask for more. She gave it some berries. Devouring most of what she had. It seemed full. She hoped. 

(WHO ASKS FOR EXCITEMENT? X3 I WILL MAKE STUFF HAPPEN IF THY SAY YAY)

The wolf looks up at the tree, quirking an eyebrow. He looked very silly like that. The tiny thing hopped around, pecking at the ground, rocks, grass, anything it was in reach of basically. She figured she'd let it do it's exploring.

(oh man, end up two days without comp an nuttin happens ;3; awman sun. I WILL MAKE SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPEN FOR YOUR WAITING)

A chill breeze flew through the air, sudden, unusual for a summer day. This shouldn't be happening, bub it is, powdery snow drifts down, quickly picking up. Wynn grabs the small thing, holding it close. "I-It's... Not winter yet.. What.." The snow doesn't let up, which leaves her no choice, she has to, least the giant hates her, but even he must understand the dangers of a freezing infant. She carries the young bird into a group of trees, quickly snapping off dead branches and needles, piling them up. It was getting cold, fast. This, shouldn't be happening. It shouldn't be this cold. Even the start of winter isn't this bad.

An echo of laughter fills the minds, promising survival, to be less than pleasant.

She ignores it, striking the flint, causing sparks to fly into the bunch of dead plants. Wynn helps it into an ember, then a small flame, soon into a decent fire. This was not normal. Taking care of this child, will be harder than she thought.

The cold. The snow. This wasn't good. He ran towards where Wynn had went. "Wynn! What's going on--" but Newleaf is interrupted by the sight of the plants burning. He looked back and forth between Wynn, the fire, and the freezing baby bird. He snaps some of his branches off and hands puts them on the fire, which grows instantly. "Next time you want a fire, ask me. Don't hurt the other trees." He gruffly sits, far enough away from the blaze.

Shard sighed as the snow fell. She was used to this by now. It must've been a couple years since she was turned into this creature that locals called a 'hound'. All the chilling echoes of voices and whispers were normal for her, as they tried to taunt her into being what her kind was. She didn't want to be, though.

Whoosh! Built up snow fell from the trees, already too heavy. Wynn nodded at Newleaf. The young bird shivers near the fire. The wolf hugs the tiny thing, attempting to keep it as warm as possible. Her wolf's pelt kept her very warm, it's just too bad it was only so big.. The snowing only gets worse, dumping down in heaps and heaps, the wind picking up, blowing it around, making seeing very difficult. How could she go out to hunt, now that she needed to stay and keep the tiny thing warm?

Newleaf looked at the bird, then snapped his fingers. Two treeguards appeared, but they look very, very weak. The three gargantuan trees stand over the baby bird, protecting it from the snow. Unfortunately, Newleaf does not produce any body heat, so blocking the snow is the best he can do. The trees shiver, but they stand there regardless.

Shard stared at them for a bit, before gaining an idea. She soared down towards the ground, staying hidden, and picked up an old, dead branch blown off by the wind.

He'll probably be mad... but I can escape fast enough... if he gets mad.

She set the stick alight with a wing, before putting it close enough to the group and flying above the clouds. She sighed.

Hope that works... I want to be helpful.