So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

Whisp still inspects the three and slowly prowls around getting closer. All you can hear are the snapping of twigs and  the grass. Who are these people...  Whisp continues to think and lets curiosity get to her as she gets closer she looks like she's a hound with her eyes glowing and as she growls lowly not sure of what to think of these people.

( :c no txt speak. Or gonna have to have you leave... Please..

(goodbye :grin:)

(EDIT:for some reasons i think i am...out of this Roleplaying, i have the feeling i can't do this anymore and i don't want to.also, this will be my last post in a roleplay thread i think, ill hope ya all will have a good time)

Edited by Rabbitfist

(( ;-; wouldnt have to if you didnt do txtin speak. Dunno how else to help you... An its not all that bad... Shouldnt give up on somethin you like..))

"Rabbit." She states. It was a common meat she caught, that could be caught. Wynn looks up, hearing movement. This, was a weird day.

(im sorry, but i am not anymore motivated on it, i think i should continue my fan fic for now...well, and maybe i am not out here forever, yeaaahh...a day i will be behind you and hit you with a chair)

((;----; i am going to be sad forever about this.))