So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

Wynn stared up, watching the hound fly off. Odd thing, it was. The small bird seemed to settle, finally getting warm. Snow around the fire had melted, allowing her to set the bird onto the ground. "Now stay." Wynn stood, walking out into the snow. The bird followed. She sighed. "Stay!" She growled. The bird jumped, tears swelled in its eye, and it screeched. She groaned. "Now hush that." She picks the thing up, stroking its head. It sniffled, looking up at her. "It's too cold for you to go out." She whispered. "So stay here with Newleaf, he'll keep you safe, wont you?" She looks up at the giant.

Edited by SirKnight

"See? You'll be ok, and when I come back, you'll get a treat if you're good." She smiles. The bird looks from the Treegaurd to the wolf. It hesitates, always looking back at the wolf with every hop. It peeps at the giant, and the wolf sighs. "I'll be right back, need to get food before this snow gets worse..." The tiny thing looks back, still worrying, still not liking this. It shivers, then sneezes. "And a blanket.." She walks off, and the small bird hops toward Wynn before she disappears. It stops, not able to see her through the blizzard, so it hops back to the tree, sniffling.

Newleaf tries to give the tiny bird as much warmth as possible. "It's okay. She'll be right back. You're okay." He strokes the little bird's head. He eyes the torch, then the shivering bird. He reaches towards the torch and keeps it near the tiny bird, who is getting warmer. He tries to hold the flame as far away from himself as possible, but close enough to warm the baby bird.

I blame this for my slowness

The beefalo where huddled together in close groups, shivering, not yet having their winter coat. One lies dead, already frozen to death. Opportunity, she thinks, scurrying over to the frozen mass. She starts to tug it back to the fire, it was going to take a bit..

(How do we feel about introducing some ds charas hmmmm? :3 Like maxwell or wilson, cause just, BOOM, need to write them more, or see what other people would write them as.)

She drags the icy lump of meat, nearly in sight of the fire.  It was heavy, and there was no way she could cut it up how frozen it was. What was with this crazy snow anyway? The wind sounds like it's cackling, mocking her misery. She moans, nearly there, almost to the fire, just a few more yards..

(Sudden blizzard of DOOOOM has entered. and is all good o0o)

(hmmm ... seems ... doomy I guess. I KNOW THE PROBLEM HERE! I... not I don't  ... I lied. I bet its because no characters are here. and sit near the fire curled up in a ball... hold on :\ my friend would be awake by now)

Whisp curls up staying by the fire. her ears low and her whole body shivering.

(Normal DS characters... I don't see why not.)

Newleaf looked over at Wynn struggling, and he sighed. This blizzard... I can't summon anything in this. And I can't leave the bird's side... He hopes that the bird is fine near the torch, but Newleaf can't hold the two tiny objects closer together, lest he cook the bird.

(yoosh! D: but who, an who wants to do it? (ill ttly do it if no one wants to ouo))

She sighs, resting for a few moments before continuing to tug. Eventually she makes it there, worn out as a person could possibly be. Even so, she's still warm, she hopes that doesn't become an issue. She pets the tiny bird before warming to dead mass. It was kind of gross looking, but frozen meat was better than none. She pushes the thing near the fire, letting it melt before she started to cut.

(I doubt I could do it. None of the DS characters are really my style. I might be able to do Woodie half decently, but that's about it. You should definitely go for it!)

"Welcome back, Wynn. Glad you brought some food with you." Newleaf's voice is very raspy, and he lets out a cough. "Hey... I didn't know trees could cough. Well, you learn something new every day." He looks at the frozen beefalo. "Didn't even have their..." He stops for a moment to let out another cough. "...Winter coats yet... This is unnatural."

Whisp turns around as she hears a thump now to far away "I'll be back..." she gets up and walks off to where shard fell. Whisp hissed at the could and looked around. "During something like this... I'm surprised my friend isn't here." she turns and sees shard, surprised Whisp runs to her and puffs out her tail. "Hey! Are you alright?"

(and I have to go :()

( ;o; anybody miss me? I dont have internet... Mooching off of hotel wifi)

Wynn smiles. Indeed, it was a nice bit of food. It was melting, slowly, but soon they'd have food, and the small bird a blanket. She doubted the tiny thing could eat meat though... "Yes... This whole thing is just odd.." And disconcerting, she thought, the sun barely in sight.

(and again a laaaaate reply, sorry about that again, wont be long now till i get internet! :D )

The teeny thing looks up at the giant and chirps, almost agreeing. Wynn begins slicing open the beast, careful to not damage the pelt too much. Must be a horrible way to die.. Freezing to death.. Even though it was warm and sunny not even a few moments ago.