So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

Whisp hisses "You could get yourself killed if you kept chasing the hound! You should know that the wind can just spread it! Besides... that hound doesn't seem like any other hound... other hounds are more strict and wouldn't stop for a second just to kill you. Don't let revenge take over you, that might be why you attack the human!"  Whisp growls and looks up as Shard flies off your lucky your able to fly now...

Whisp smiles "I've been around this place for a while and learned much. I heard fire hounds that talked about a tree who always seemed to go after other hounds... and I seen some hounds who never went near another forest again when they heard about it. I'm guessed that you were the tree who did this to other new hounds who whished to live in a place. That hound was no normal hound, I heard rumors about her too but I thought it was just some story... mostly ice hounds talk about it then any other hound. I also have friends and one other person who helps me survive here." Whisp stops looking at the sky but I never thought it was true for there to be a hound with flaming wings... I would think that the hound would be the strongest out of all hounds... but it didn't attack.

(DRAMA BOOOOOMB BOOOSH! :3 im loving the madness thats just EVERYWHERE! x333 also way impatient TALLBIRD BBYNOW )

Wynn hums, deciding maybe she should help, maybe they needed it. There was an awful amount of shouting though and--- It cracked. It chirped, and shook, pushing it's way through the thin layer of shell. It pushed, and pushed, until it tumbled out of the egg. Wynn gasps, moving over to where it was, setting aside the eggshell. It peeped lightly, looking up at the wolf with it's one big eye. Very, very, adorable. It hopped up into her lap, getting very comfortable. She's stuck.

Newleaf sighs and sits down. "Sorry... They just aggravate me. I hope no one was hurt?" Newleaf looks down in shame, and clenches his fist. If he had any chance of being friendly to these people, his hatred to hounds could very well ruin it. He tried to control it but... Alas, to no avail.

Newleaf shambles over back to Wynn, a major part of his arm burned up. "Oh... Hello Wynn. Hey! The egg hatched!" Newleaf kneels down to the smallbird. "Hoo, boy. My tallbird is a bit rusty..." He clears his throat, then speaks in a high pitches voice, something very unnatural coming from a beast as big as he. "Tweet, tweetle deep! Cheep!"