So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

Newleaf emerges from the nearby foliage and walks up to the pigs. His voice becomes raspy and sounds odd. "You leave. Go home, you." The pigs look at Newleaf, annoyed, as they bring their kill back to their village. He walks up to Wynn. "You found an egg! We better bring it back."

Shard howled. Hopefully this wouldn't draw too much attention... or the attention of the voices from before. She raised her head to the sky and howled louder. She didn't care if it drew anyone, howling was peaceful. It took her mind off of things, and let her concentrate on the more important things, like paying attention to the time of day and letting others know that she was there.

(I-I dunno, I assume you are.. o-o)

She stands, delicately carrying it in her arms. "Yes, away from it's mother's corpse." Her voice is a bit dull, and it seems like she's moving overly slow. Being overly careful. Carrying it back to the plains, where she can hide it in the tall grass as it hatches.

Whisp follows watching the egg. Well I seen tall birds take care of their egg... it seems challenging to find food and keep watch of an egg at the same time... and then keeping the egg warm at night or in the winter makes it harder... and after they hatch they eat so much... Whisp whines to herself thinking about it.

Shard hears something coming. She lowers her head. Ohnoohnoohno. She slips into the bushes, her tail sticking out. She folds her wings in, not burning the two bushes around her. She whines.

See? Never howl. Ever. Stay silent. Leave. Just. Be alone.

But I don't want to be alone.

Edited by gloryKAT

Whisp turns as she sees Newleaf running off snarling and realizes the howling. I smell fire... Whisp worries and snaps at Newleaf "Be careful! I'm sure there is some fire around!" Whisp thinks for a while and turns to Wynn "Watch the egg. I'll follow him." Whisp runs after following Newleaf.

Edited by WhispNcat

(Yupyup, just dive right in!)

Wynn looks up, watching as the treegaurd runs off. Why can't he just leave the poor thing alone...? Where did that come from? Pity. She can't do much, too scared to follow, to leave the egg be, but Newleaf might get himself in trouble. "I think I should follow them.." She decides.

Edited by SirKnight

Shard could sense the cold air behind her and flared her wings up defensively. They were rather large and so they protected her, but she wasn't sure if they would help her this time.

Stay calm.

I can't.

Try.

Edited by gloryKAT

Whisp hisses at Newleaf "Calm down! You'll be burned if you attack!" Whisp stares at the hound What type of hound is this?!? It has flaming wings but... it looks like a normal colored hound... I can't tell if its a fire hound or not... Whisp growls in frustration.

Shard whined, her eyes closed. She kept her wings up, but she didn't want to fight. She only fought in desperate measures, and she'd never fought before. As the treeguard attacked, she rolled to the side and crashed into the bush, setting it on fire.

Edited by gloryKAT

Something was smoking, which meant fire, which meant danger. She made her way out of the woods, refusing to let any harm to come to this egg. Wynn walks out into some plains, grateful for the shelter. If fire reaches here, it'll be small, and she'll be safe. No...The egg will be safe.

Whisp whined as the landed on her fours, her hind legs got twisted from the fling. If it was winter it would be great... Whisp ran towards Shard and hisses out "Stop trying to fly and run!" Whisp then pounces back on Newleaf clawing as I try to hold on.