So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

(It's okay! Good luck with your internet!)

Newleaf smiles at the smallbird, and scans the immediate area. He gets up, and manages to get himself to move deeper into the forest. He returns with a few bit of seeds, and although a bit stale, he knew the bird would enjoy. He fed the bird, and lightly stroked its delicate head. He could feel his energy getting sapped out of him, and clouds blocked the sun. If he didn't get some sunlight soon, he might be forced into hibernation.

(Awright then!)

Chunks of meat sit in a pile near the fire, still mostly frozen in hard frost covered pieces. Wynn seems to loose herself into preparing the meat, her mind nearly gone. She mindlessly breaks bones out of the Beefalo, tearing out ribs. She was at the point where she had to go inside the dead beast, cutting out meat, tossing them into a pile, and repeat. At one point she stops, smiling at the bird who gratefully accepts the Treegaurd's food. But it is short lived as she goes back to sawing at the frozen muscle.

Newleaf sighs with content, and looks over at Wynn. "I think I'm going to... Drop out for a bit." He only just manages to utter the sentence when he morphs into a tree, making sure that the bird is nicely held on some branches. The rest is good, but Newleaf still feels very weak...

(Erm, excuse me maddam/sir, I would like to introuduce myself. I am DaverGamer, and I am thinking about roleplaying. I've never done it before, but I've looked into it and I think I want to start. If you are up to it, may I join this roleplay as my first roleplay?)

(well was just about to start a onexone, If you wanna start somethin with me that'd be cool o0o)

(Okay, so they know eachother, they're all friends and stuff. Sounds good.)

(I have to go. My phone's gonna die on me. Four hour car trip. Sorry bye cya.)

(Oh ok, later o0o)