So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

( D: I am easily distracted by shiny things. )

"Hmm.. must've been one of the nearby packs..." She thinks aloud. Wynn yawns, stretching out her back, her spine popping in response.  "I'll be sure to say hi if I see you around, and if you ever need an extra hand, just ask." The girl smiles. Maybe this was a good day after all...

"Now? I have to find dinner if either of you would like to help." She dropped down on all fours, a sort of graceful walk for something meant to walk on twos. She pulls the head of the skin over her, from above, she could be mistaken for any normal wolf. However it was quite obvious from the sides, that it was just a pelt.

"Yes, food Sarg." She smiles before hearing the giant.

"Hm?" She looks up at Newleaf. "The pelt? Most boys get one in my town, to commemorate their coming of age. Mine was.... supposed to be a punishment." She coughs, getting off track. "I killed a wolf. This is his skin and fur. His claws, his scars, his...mind...."

She gives the Treegaurd a puzzled look. "Why? Whats wrong with it..?"

Edited by SirKnight

The sudden change in attitude worried her. Something about wolves must make him uneasy... it'd probably be best not to attract any of the nearby packs while he's around. "Yes, there are some beefalo herds close by... you could probably smell them." She says nothing more about the skin, and just leads them toward a place of tall grass.

(Oh god i missed so much :o )(im going to try to get into the story)

Jack observes them talking from a distance. Sigh, they are looking for food,they will probably starve soon, he thinks.  Theres no way to be sure that they are friendly, i better keep some distance from them until im sure, he thinks. He munches a  flint, i'll be good and friendly if then, he thinks.(Is that better?)

Edited by Hugo M.

(Oh god i missed so much :o )(im going to try to get into the story)

"Food um,? I can help with that."

"My hunting skills can be considered unhuman"

*He munchs a flint*

((FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RUUUUUUUUUUUUULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ(See how i used z? Thats how you know its cool.) anyway >:C none of them txt speaks. dat means no "--" or"**" for actions. Please write it out ;3 ))

Whisp head off and looks back not sure of what to say. They all seem strange... but I should go help the guy ... maybe I should help the hounds another day. Whisp went to see her friend, no one was there and it looked like the hounds already hunted the mess made by other monsters was cleaned by something. Whisp only found some monster meat on the ground and picked it up "so... a fight was going on here then... hope he was able to get out and find a safe place to sleep." Whisp turns around to head back to the others who were just there. "so it seems like some fight was going on Whisp holds up the monster meat as proof.

Jack turns towards newleaf. I just use my teeth, they are 1000 times sharpier and harder than any animal's teeth on this planet, he says. I can eat almost anything, from simple flints to big boulders, he says. I'm not sure if i should trust on you guys, but i believe you aren't going to killme or something like that ... for now, he says.

(Sirknight is that better?)

Jack turns towards newleaf. I just use my teeth, they are 1000 times sharpier and harder than any animal's teeth on this planet, he says. I can eat almost anything, from simple flints to big boulders, he says. I'm not sure if i should trust on you guys, but i believe you aren't going to killme or something like that ... for now, he says.

(Sirknight is that better?)

(Yush, make sure to use quotations when your chara speaks. ~w~ ooof... so sleepy...)

Whisp stops holding the monster meat   "Well... I guess you were also at this place for a while... but I don't know you..." Whisp takes a bite out of one of the monster meats she found and then gulps it down.

(question, i might jus be tired, but is whisp talkin to the group or her pack? -w- i am...a bit confused..)