Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

(Sorry guys! ;o; The moment after I asked to start, my computer went fizzbangpop. But it's okay now! So I'll post my opening post.)

A girlish giggle echoed around the area in which Maxwell was summoning people towards. The trees rustled as someone...something...moved and weaved in an out of them, almost as if it was dancing. A small, frail figure floated up above the canopy of pine needles, made an arc in the air and went falling towards the ground again head first as she moved from the darkness.

"My...my...my." called the voice from the shadows. It sounded like a girl, perhaps barely older than a child, but with such sinister and mischievous undertones to it that it may even be difficult to consider she's much of a little girl anymore. "It is such a shame, Maxie! I thought you had the right idea when you were in command, even when you starved me out and left me to die..." sneered the little girl, her figure shrouded in shadows. The sound of her feet being dragged back into the pine needles and the glimpse of the odd strand of black hair accompanied the voice.

"But now look! Stuck in the chessboard now, Maxie dear...and I dunno if I want to tag along. They promised such great things, They did. But I couldn't take the lead. I couldn't take the lead." the girl lamented, a voice full of sorrow and pain and anguish and yet somehow retaining the sneering, mocking tone she used. A pale foot with black nails escaped the darkness provided by the trees.

The girl walked forward, her hair drifting behind her fluidly, black as coal and looking dirty and greasy. Her eyes, irises once silver, look almost all whites. Her skin is pale as paper and clearly show her veins. Her clothes are tattered and torn and bloody. But the most surprising feature is the fact that she isn't even thin - perhaps a little on the chubby side, when you look at it properly. The odd smear of blood around her lips may contribute to what she's been feeding on.

And she smiled, with teeth sharpened into all fangs and gums ruined by months without even brushing her teeth, and she said "I couldn't take the lead...but I know a game when I see one. So I'll be...around." Whimper giggled mockingly, joining the others by sitting in Maxwell's tall shadow.

Edited by RainyDoodles

Maxwell nods his head to acknowledge the girl. "Whimper." He was surprised Whimper had come to him, after all he had put her though. He didn't try to excuse his behavior, because it was true. He had left her to die. He took a smoke of his cigar. "Glad to see you tagging along."JonJon ran, as fast as he could. Pops had always waned him about the shadows, and it turned out he was right. Again. The shadows crept closer and closer, no matter how fast he ran. He tried toppling trash cans onto the shadows, but nothing happened. If he didn't think of something soon, they would get to him. But it wasn't long before the shadows caught him. He tried to free himself from their grasp, but to no avail. He was dragged under, and somehow brought to a forestry area, in a clearing. Before him he saw a tall man, and he could sense something in his shadow. He slowly stood up, inspecting the man. "Hello? W-who are you? Where are we?"(Woah, okay. Noticed a bunch of talking while clumsily typing this on my iPhone. I'll have Maxwell send a shadow hand at Excalibur.)

Edited by Blewcheese

Maxwell nods his head to acknowledge the girl. "Whimper." He was surprised Whimper had come to him, after all he had put her though. He didn't try to excuse his behavior, because it was true. He had left her to die. He took a smoke of his cigar. "Glad to see you tagging along."JonJon ran, as fast as he could. Pops had always waned him about the shadows, and it turned out he was right. Again. The shadows crept closer and closer, no matter how fast he ran. He tried toppling trash cans onto the shadows, but nothing happened. If he didn't think of something soon, they would get to him. But it wasn't long before the shadows caught him. He tried to free himself from their grasp, but to no avail. He was dragged under, and somehow brought to a forestry area, in a clearing. Before him he saw a tall man, and he could sense something in his shadow. He slowly stood up, inspecting the man. "Hello? W-who are you? Where are we?"(Woah, okay. Noticed a bunch of talking while clumsily typing this on my iPhone. I'll have Maxwell send a shadow hand at Excalibur.)

(okay, but you know excalibur can't teleport or something)