Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

(JonJon can see through hallucinations if he likes. I was planning for him to do so anyways, so that one could look...fake, to him. You know, off. I'm not going to say he can't see them at all, that'd turn out a chunk of my RP for you. But he'll get the gut feeling that it's fake.)

Oh, Whimper.

The shadow grew around Whimper's quiet form, seeping into her wounds, sealing them up without a trace on her pale flesh.

You're the first to give up?

The little mass of black hair floated backwards as the girl got to her knees calmly, thick strands of dark hair concealing her facial expression.

I expected better from you.

Maxwell's laughter seems to do something odd to Whimper. She spreads her arms out, black claws dripping blood from closed wounds onto the grass. Her eyes open as her lips curl into a little grin, which widens and widens to reveal her filthy, unwashed fangs behind cracked, thin lips.

"It's called a powernap, Maxie. You should try it sometime." said Whimper in mocking, sinister tones. She gave a little wave and, briefly, a genuine smile as she slipped into the shadow-

and leapt out right in front of the Bishops, fist smashing into the glass dome above its head. There's a loud KZZZAAAP and she skidded across the grass, hair slightly singed and hand burnt. But all she does, is open her mouth and start to laugh. Her claws slice in and out, pulling wires and gears and pieces of scrap metal out of the Bishop, throwing them to the other one and all over the place as she ravages it until it shudders and stops moving. Then she calmly leapt down and threw the hunk of metal at the other functioning Bishop with a crash.

What happened next was nothing much of note - Whimper jumped in and out of nearly everyone's shadow, slicing and throwing in a couple of attacks and then retreating. But it's more her sudden personality shift that may be noticed - she seems determined to prove something, to someone. Her attacks are almost manic in style and no matter how many hits she took, she isn't falling.

What may be more worrying, though, is the look in those blank white eyes as she does so. Clearly, whatever was left of Whimper has shuffled away into the background - the thing left behind seems to attack nearly everything, and, more notably, almost hit JonJon with a chunk of metal if it wasn't for the fact that her aim was a little off.

It seems her perception of who's a friend and who's a foe is blurred when she gets into this state.

Edited by RainyDoodles

JonJon telekinetically grabs the metal bit out of midair. "Oh, I see. Very powerful illusion. Must've been tired." JonJon continues to battle the clockworks, bust he stays farther away from Whimper, as he realizes something is wrong. He decides to try something out. After all, he had decided he could trust these people. 'Whimper, are you okay? What's the matter?' JonJon can easily speak telepathically and hold his own at the same time.

(The single quotes ' are telepathy, that one can only be heard by Whimper, because it was directed at her)

'Whimper, are you okay? What's the matter?' 

'bloodbloodprettybloodwhycantInoneedWHYWHYWHYtoocoldIdon'tneedit'ssodarkpleasewhatamIdoibloodBLOODTEARITOUTKEEPDANCAHAHAHAHAHELPNEEDSMOREREDNEEDSMOREBLACKCAN'TMOVEWHYtoomuchblookatwhatyou'vedonenowyousiL--'

Noise. The response was just a wall of noise, separate voices mashing in together and bouncing off each other in a frenzy to escape the confines of her mind. Very faintly, when the louder ones pause for breath, the sound of a little girl could be heard, whimpering and begging in the distant confines of her mind.

Meanwhile, Whimper seems to have settled down a fair bit - she's managed to pin down one of the few Knights remaining, and is slowly disemboweling it, cogs and gears and batteries slowly being wrenched out of the missing metal plate and it makes the most horrific, anguished noises a piece of sentient clockwork machinery can produce. Oil sprayed from a pipe when she sliced open. She was humming something as she did so, her grin softening into a fond smile as she keeps her lips pressed shut to avoid splashes of black oil in her mouth.

JonJon looks strangely at Whimper. 'Are you okay? What's going on?' Against his better judgement, JonJon begins to run towards where Whimpers his fighting, noticing that they are nearly done with the battle.

Maxwell smiles as he watches from the sidelines, feeling Whimper's insanity. He was glad that finally someone had finished the fight. However, he was dissipointed in JonJon. He expected that the boy would do much more fighting rather than worry about Whimper. He smoked his cigar, lost in thought.

Whisp still was effected by the shock from before and growled a little annoyed by it but not feeling much pain. "What even happened..." she gave a soft hiss and tilted her ears back. Whisp didn't find those words Whimper gave out as normal. Whisp then looked around seeing the fight ended. why did I even have to get in this mess. She sighed as she was a little homesick.

(Sorry, I should've clarified. Those where Whimper's thoughts, not actual sound. Only those who could read minds would hear it.)

Whimper finally stood up as the Knight let loose a shuddering groan and lay still. She looked down at it, disappointingly, and rolled it over onto it's side to let all the scraps of metal and black oil gush out of its still corpse. But then JonJon started running towards him, and for the first time, Whimper looked up...

For the briefest of moments, recognition shone on Whimper's features and she looked like she was okay. Then it twisted and she reached out, trying to grab JonJon by the throat.

Edited by RainyDoodles

Whimper is pinned down, screaming all manner of words angrily. Some of them don't even sound remotely real. Then, of course, a very loud yell of outrage emits from her throat. She yells "MAXWELL!" and squirms around a little more. After a while, her frantic demeanor settles down as she chooses something new to yell at - JonJon.

"And what do you think YOU'RE doing, hmm?! You could've hurt me, you fool! I was teaching - you - a- lesson!" snaps Whimper, squirming with each word. "It's not my fault I lash out at people. What would you expect from someone like me? I'd suddenly calm down and give you a cuddle? Maybe bring your dad back?!" yelled Whimper, a new little grin forming on her face as she tries her best to hit a nerve.

"Well too bad, kiddo. Life doesn't work that way. Why should I be nice to you because you can see through my tricks, huh?"

Whisp walks back to where the others are and lowers her ears a little annoyed of all the growling, or people yelling and she hisses "Enough with this stupid argument!!! I can't stand being in this group! If it wasn't for Cat I woul-!" she snaps her mouth shut not letting anymore anger come up and she curls up into a ball. "Just shut your muzzles, My ears hurt from your arguments!" Whisp whined as she put her paw over her ear and rubbed it.

JonJon continues to stare off into space, clutching at Whimper's body. At the word of his father, he snarls and bares his teeth."Woh erad uoy yas taht ot em!" At this point, his teeth have been replaced with dark fangs, similar to that of Whimper's claws. He bends his head down at Whimper to take a bite out of her arm.

The moment JonJon looms over her, Whimper burst into a harsh giggle and the shadow allowed her to slip away before her arm had a chunk ripped out. And she was gone for quite a while this time.

(Not going to post until we move forward a little, I feel like I'm holding back the RP)

(Holding to back? Of course not! These are the kind of interactions out characters are supposed to have! Or at least that's what I think...)

JonJon looked around, snarling. "Erehw did ehs og?" His voice now bubbles with insanity, and his eyes have become a feral, yellow color. Suddenly, a shadow hand emerges and holds him down. That's enough. I see you've defeated your foes. It is time to move on Maxwell emerged from a bush, surveying the group. And Whisp is right. You shouldn't argue. The last thing we want is to have somebody leave. Maxwell looks at Whisp, and chuckles. One way or another.

Maxwell walks towards Whisp, looming over her. What? Aren't you having fun? He smiles one of his big grins, and lets out a small laugh. Enjoy yourself! It only gets harder from here! JonJon, who is still being suppressed by the shadow hand, begins to struggle. His attempts to get the large hand off him seem futile, but he continues grabbing at it.

( right, going to be away from a computer so you'll have to excuse the lack of format)

Whimper slowly drifted from behind Maxwell, leaning on his shoulder and smiling at Whisp. She looks much calmer now, and seems much more like a child as she speaks. "Much, much harder. Even I couldn't make it on my own." She chimed, nodding her head enthusiastically.

"Y'know, Maxie, you might even have to step in sometime. We've got a cat, a dog, and a boy who can't even hold his temper. And I don't want to go all 'one-girl-army' on us again, 'cause it gets difficult to calm down every time." Stated Whimper, tilting her head to the side as she barely gives JonJon a sideways glance.

Whimper strolled over to a fallen Rook, clambering on top of it and starting to rip it apart, slowly.

JonJon struggles as the shadow hand sucks the consciousness out of him, but he falls limp only barely breathing. Maxwell looks at Whisp, studying her. We'll see. But I chose these ones for a reason. Well, you chose Whisp, but besides that. I didn't choose the people who I thought would force my hand. He smokes his cigar, and the shadow hand retreats from JonJon.