Not enough, needs to be all the DS characters attached to each other in a putrid mess of vile of screaming and failing body parts.

And then Webber would be in the middle, looking confused.

"Don't you have to be eaten first for this to work?"

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Love your art! Very creative!

Care to check mine out? It's wallpaper sized and drawn in the Don't Starve artstyle, link is below!

http://hyrchurn.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Starve-When-Nightmares-Attack-Wallpaper-546979879

Please stop promoting your art on other peoples threads. You can make your own thread, which is also more likely to attract many people.

Note that this is unrelated to your art or my opinion on it. I haven't even clicked the link, I can't judge it.

• Like 2

@Hyrchurn If you wish to share your fanart, please do make your own thread. Promoting yourself in another person's thread is quite rude and not a welcome thing.

As nice as the art might be please keep it to a thread of your own and not in someone elses.

Thank you,

-Rhodey

@osmRhodey @Mobbstar I apologize! I am new here and I don't know what I can do and what I can't do, I'll be making my own thread now, thanks for the info!

P.S. is there a way to delete posts?

Not unless it is reported to a mod, no. But it is possible to edit your posts or the thread poster can hide the post. That being W.

Those are the only options when not the OP of a thread.

-Rhodey

Love your art! Very creative!

Care to check mine out? It's wallpaper sized and drawn in the Don't Starve artstyle, link is below!

http://hyrchurn.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Starve-When-Nightmares-Attack-Wallpaper-546979879

@osmRhodey @Mobbstar I apologize! I am new here and I don't know what I can do and what I can't do, I'll be making my own thread now, thanks for the info!

P.S. is there a way to delete posts?

Hey no worries! Everybody starts somewhere and you're at least co-operative. I checked out your link because you were so understanding about your mistake. Good luck with your own thread!

• Like 1

Hey no worries! Everybody starts somewhere and you're at least co-operative. I checked out your link because you were so understanding about your mistake. Good luck with your own thread!

Thank you very much, I will never do it again >.<