How many days did you survived?

Day 195, life is pretty much in farm mode. I have tons of food and resources, and I have explored my entire world (it's pretty small unfortunately). The only real dangers left are the spider queens shambling around in distant biomes and getting caught away from one of my bases by hounds. Trying to figure out a way to get treeguards to help me kill swamp monsters. I don't understand their behavior. Sometimes they go docile or replant themselves randomly, or start slaughtering pigs. Either way, my goal is to reach 365 days. And I don't see any reason that wont happen. Just a matter of grinding the days away. This is my 3rd playthrough. Both of my last games ended at the hands of angry beefalos.

359 Right now and still so much to do!!! Trying to dig up entire maps and move them to where I want them. Then I'll make an area to contain all the beefalos using pig houses (so a beefalo was chasing me earlier and I went through 2 pig houses built really close to one another and the beefalo couldn't pass through the houses), Kill all tentacles, get the krampus bag, trap a spider queen and keep attacking it so it spawns thousands of spiders which I will then control to fight against my pig army!!!!

I just got the game. My first play through I made it to day 25, the next play through I checked out early around day 10, but third time's the charm. I feel that I have a much better map this time, and I'm set up very well. Hounds are the only threat so far, and I have a wicked defense net... parked myself against a tentacle field and I know where all the tentacles are :D :D. I only just passed my first record of 25 days, but I see this one as going on for awhile!

I survived 40-50 but got bored and set every thing on fire then tried to kill every tentacle... that didnt work out too well.on a side note is Optimus Pine a real thing a or just another name for a tree guard? Cause I've never seen him.

Day 30-something. Every time I die it is because of my own greed. By that I mean risking my fragile little life trying to acquire silk from nature's spider grinder, the Tentacle. And you'd think I would have learned my lesson and would wear some armor. But no. Every time I die. That is how.

Yay! I have made it past a year today! To commemorate the occasion, I took a snapshot with my beefalo buddies. :Dpost-7347-13764590295053_thumb.jpgAnd this is my map. First ever, so I think it's now time to generate a new world. [ATTACH=CONFIG]1954[/ATTACH]I've had so much fun! I've kept my camp small, just two farm plots, no crock pot, no berry farm. Willow didn't like eggs so none was taken, but she killed tallbirds for meat. Battled and died many times, mostly because I didn't know when to stop when I was trying to get rid of the spider queens. I kept forgetting to use my spider hat, I couldn't keep a cool head when I was fighting and I'm terrible at kiting. When I get hit, I just want to hit back twice as hard, I go berserk and I don't pay attention to my health meter. :lol:

my best game was into the 50s with Wilson. I mostly attribute that game's success on a good world. I ended up able to set up base a short distance away from all the resources I needed for a good run. Shame is that I have been rolling new worlds every couple deaths since and have yet to run into as good a situation.

I survived Thirty-something days on my first try... then I tried to fight a swamp tentacle :-( . But I did unlock player two on the first try! :) (P.S. I put a tooth trap next to a spider nest because i know spiders come out at night, but it didn't kill any. Should I bait the trap, or do they just not come out if your not close?)

Edited by reddragon32145