Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

Well, a bunch of people just came towards me after my crash, I'd assume SOMEONE here is goign to help me get back home. It's not like I'm trapped on an island or anything...

"Sorry to break it to you but your going to be on this island for maybe your whole life"

< [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] sorry for that i confused plains with savanna -.-, and i mentioned you in my last post in hopes you were gonna reply fast but alas i had to go. And [MENTION=66226]Spelunker101[/MENTION] please do less random stuff, take your time to introduce yourself to the others instead of going from forest fire, to swamp to hounds. We can deal with that later on in the story. Also i was near the plane the whole time, just didn't try to get your attention because i was healing myself and then started fiddling with the radio.>

*Notices Sam was getting back to the plane*

Hey, old man. You must've not heard me from the noise of the fire back then. My name's Sam. Sorry we waltzed in like this, but we were being chased by that thing and were in need of light for the night. Yeah, judging by the walking tree, this island is no ordinary island. I came here with a group of people. All dead noe, either by monsters or injuries. Found the girl randomly, and decided to bring her with me. Poor thing is blind, and didn't want her alone like that. And, hope you don't mind i played around with your radio. I'm an engineer and maybe i can manage to fix it.

< [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] sorry for that i confused plains with savanna -.-, and i mentioned you in my last post in hopes you were gonna reply fast but alas i had to go. And [MENTION=66226]Spelunker101[/MENTION] please do less random stuff, take your time to introduce yourself to the others instead of going from forest fire, to swamp to hounds. We can deal with that later on in the story. Also i was near the plane the whole time, just didn't try to get your attention because i was healing myself and then started fiddling with the radio.>

*Notices Sam was getting back to the plane*

Hey, old man. You must've not heard me from the noise of the fire back then. My name's Sam. Sorry we waltzed in like this, but we were being chased by that thing and were in need of light for the night. Yeah, judging by the walking tree, this island is no ordinary island. I came here with a group of people. All dead noe, either by monsters or injuries. Found the girl randomly, and decided to bring her with me. Poor thing is blind, and didn't want her alone like that. And, hope you don't mind i played around with your radio. I'm an engineer and maybe i can manage to fix it.

OCC:I think you got it all wrong one i never went to a swamp,i never said anything about hounds also :l

[i don't know what to say, I'm lost again]

< So you and me are at the plane crash, Opal is sleeping and Wilf is near her. Spelunker is where you left him.

Blewcheese is spying on us, from nearby. And thanks to immichael, Cat teleported near Opal(wtf?). So everyone is near the crash site. >

< So you and me are at the plane crash, Opal is sleeping and Wilf is near her. Spelunker is where you left him.Blewcheese is spying on us, from nearby. And thanks to immichael, Cat teleported near Opal(wtf?). So everyone is near the crash site. >

Smeeh (Rabbit language for: Thats about right)