Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

OOC: We're near a swamp!? I thought we were in a savanna.

[i said I was in a plains, not a savanna, there's a difference... yet, TEO just HAAAAAAD to find me right away. I didn't want to be noticed, yet :(]

- - - Updated - - -

Ooc: we are in a savanna.

"Sir, will you please listen to my story? I have never really seen daylight so I don't know where i am. And that shadow was the only thing I could see in the white my eyes let me see. So please stay with me! I promise I won't do anything stupid! Just please don't leave me!" *starts to cry*

"Sure, I'll listen. You're the most sensible out of everything I've seen so far.

[i said I was in a plains, not a savanna, there's a difference... yet, TEO just HAAAAAAD to find me right away. I didn't want to be noticed, yet :(]

- - - Updated - - -

"Sure, I'll listen. You're the most sensible out of everything I've seen so far.

"*sniff* thanks. I can't very much. Occasionally I can see outlines of things, but not very often. I need to stay with somebody at all times, so I don't wander off. So please help me! Stay with me, I don't wanna die, after the 4 times I already got close to dying!"

OOC: Considering how many times he switched hiding places, I'd say Wilf lost him.After giving the area a good survey, he gave up, and headed back, but before doing so transformed himself into a toy car to avoid any kind of panic their new acquaintance may have, assuming of course he didn't see him in the first place, which Wilf didn't know.

"*sniff* thanks. I can't very much. Occasionally I can see outlines of things, but not very often. I need to stay with somebody at all times, so I don't wander off. So please help me! Stay with me, I don't wanna die, after the 4 times I already got close to dying!"

"DYING? What kind of place is this? Where am I?"

*I put a note in one more bottle and the note says:to whom may read this i've been watching you the first of many bottles weren't mine but all i wanted to say is soon the hounds will attack and if you don't prepare you would be doomed,Death is not pleasant in these lands many people i have met are dead cause of the demons of these lands,the tallbirds,the hounds,even the penguins in the winter,also don't trust the walking pigs they will steal your food"

*I wonder what i would have to do to deal with Vingw's guy,I think of killing him but i could never do it*"Hello?"

"Whoever you are, what's the deal with throwing these bottles all over the place? Can't you see there has been a freakin' PLACE CRASH? Now, can YOU give me some directions, citizen? "

"Well why do you think im throwing bottles and why do you think i live here?"

Well, a bunch of people just came towards me after my crash, I'd assume SOMEONE here is goign to help me get back home. It's not like I'm trapped on an island or anything...