Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

*smiles*

"I'm glad I met you Shelby, but... what happened to the SSS?"

we were once an organization bent on helping people that were trapped in this world by maxwell. I, as the elder, used my knowledge to help people. Unfortunately, maxwell discovers us and destroyed us. However, I am still bound to my oath and will assist anyone here to the best of my ability. Which includes you.

we were once an organization bent on helping people that were trapped in this world by maxwell. I, as the elder, used my knowledge to help people. Unfortunately, maxwell discovers us and destroyed us. However, I am still bound to my oath and will assist anyone here to the best of my ability. Which includes you.

"I'm sorry to hear that happened... but thanks for helping me. I think I would still be confused if you weren't here."

"I'm sorry to hear that happened... but thanks for helping me. I think I would still be confused if you weren't here."

Well, thats my job!

*Adjusts glasses*

Now, if you dont mind me asking, do you have any abilities? I havnt had the chance to learn about Kitsuines.

Well, thats my job!

*Adjusts glasses*

Now, if you dont mind me asking, do you have any abilities? I havnt had the chance to learn about Kitsuines.

*nods my head*

"Most kitsunes control a special type of fire and are really like any other fox but smarter or smart as humans...I just practiced and took form to be more like a human but..."

*lowers my ears*

"I couldn't hide my fox ears... but most kitsunes are able to do better than me..."

*nods my head*

"Most kitsunes control a special type of fire and are really like any other fox but smarter or smart as humans...I just practiced and took form to be more like a human but..."

*lowers my ears*

"I couldn't hide my fox ears... but most kitsunes are able to do better than me..."

What? But kitsuines have to hide their identity! Or else they are... hunted!

What? But kitsuines have to hide their identity! Or else they are... hunted!

*sighs*

"That's why I was always told to stand back and not do anything... until the war came with our kind and humans..."

*lowers my head a little depressed about mentioning the war*

*sighs*

"That's why I was always told to stand back and not do anything... until the war came with our kind and humans..."

*lowers my head a little depressed about mentioning the war*

Oh, im sorry. some subjects are not to be said...

Great.

*Sits down and puts the logs in a circular patern. Stand back and watches Furry spit a flame at the logs, starting the fire.*

Good. Take that night! We outsmarted you!

*Turns gaze to Opal*

For tonight we stay here, it's too dangerous to move in the dark.

Great.

*Sits down and puts the logs in a circular patern. Stand back and watches Furry spit a flame at the logs, starting the fire.*

Good. Take that night! We outsmarted you!

*Turns gaze to Opal*

For tonight we stay here, it's too dangerous to move in the dark.

*sees the smoke nearby*

Huh? They are close...