Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

OOC: OK, even I am starting to have trouble dictating heads or tails of this situation. Several people are trying to talk to a single person, some people are teleporting randomly, my mind is just on self-destruct mode. May I suggest we soft reset the plane crash site and keep things straight from the start?

OOC: OK, even I am starting to have trouble dictating heads or tails of this situation. Several people are trying to talk to a single person, some people are teleporting randomly, my mind is just on self-destruct mode. May I suggest we soft reset the plane crash site and keep things straight from the start?

(OOC: Back and I really don't mind but... that's because I didn't really have the chance to get on here yet.)

< What do you mean? >

OOC: I mean like redo the part where we all came to the crash site and do proper introductions.

< Alrighty then, so i'm with Opal and she's holding you?. [MENTION=22819]Ellebelly24[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] get over here, we're restarting, pay attention. >

OOC: Ellebelly and vingw are both offline it seems. Also another thing to note since we have so many players, if we swamp the crash site with new arrivals (like we did last time) we'll end up with mass pandemonium and the same result.

OOC: Ellebelly and vingw are both offline it seems. Also another thing to note since we have so many players, if we swamp the crash site with new arrivals (like we did last time) we'll end up with mass pandemonium and the same result.

(OOC: ok.)

< How about you and me wait for those two, while the others stumble into each other prior to getting near the crash site? Or should we just wait, so there aren't too many pages for them to read?>

< i'm patiently waiting then. there are some threads i'd like to check out too>Edit : [MENTION=56004]WhispNcat[/MENTION] , please don't make multiple posts one after another. Edit your last post instead. Thanks :) Same thing goes for everyone, the less posts the easier it is to understand.

Edited by TeoSS69