The "Don't Starve Logic" Compendium/Compilation

There is the tech to make clockwork people that shoot condensed light, but you can't even make a bow out of silk and twigs. Powdercakes take over 28 years to spoil left on the ground in the rain. The horn gets bigger when you use it for a houndius shootius. Said turret requires no nightmare fuel, the only magical substance in the game, to make a giant deer's eye shoot lasers.

• Like 1

There is the tech to make clockwork people that shoot condensed light, but you can't even make a bow out of silk and twigs. Powdercakes take over 28 years to spoil left on the ground in the rain. The horn gets bigger when you use it for a houndius shootius. Said turret requires no nightmare fuel, the only magical substance in the game, to make a giant deer's eye shoot lasers.

Plus a robot can feel emotions, and loves bees despite hating everything else. A fuzzy rhino dies to like 20 bees. Wolfgang grows and shrinks about a foot depending on how much he eats. Said strongman digests food faster while larger.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

162- I just ate 100 overly caloric powder cakes, I'm just as hungry

163- a cat raccoon just puked this up, I can eat it with no negative effects 

1) The Powdercake is made with Splenda(TM)

164- How can this fishsticks, a horrible, deep-fried, breaded food, somehow make you healthier?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

167-when you take all the twigs off a sapling you throw out all but one

Some people wish the saplings to grow back.

168- Saplings (the ones you get twigs from) never actually grow into trees.