[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

*I whisper to muffy*"Why is a bird talking?"

He tilts his head as if he hears you, but if he did, he doesn't respond. He only takes longer strides, forcing muffy to go faster.

Follow quickly, strong lady and a man. Something weird happened yesterday, so I want to be home soon.

(im back, and everybody is offline cx of course :p)

*warrick got up from his spot*God i wish i wasnt so tired he said*warrick then dragged his feet twards the lumpy tree forest with a shovel. he arrived and found a very small lumpy tree and dug up the lumpy tree with his shovel and carried it to his base and plants it next to his spot where he sits during the night* ill call you Scruffy... he said to the motionless tree... *warrick left to follow the beefalo to collect their... manure to build 3 basic farms, he also got a rope and lassoed a small beefalo and lead him to his base, where he tied the other end to a nearby boulder* if im gonna be here a while, im going to make me feel home... at least the darkness gave me things im familiar with...(he says this sentence in regret) now i just need a bucnh of poor people to beat up, to save someone with the highest paycheck and itd be perfect..*Warrick used his sword to shave some fur off of it, he cut off enought for his needs and still enough for the beefalo to stay warm during nights. he puts the wool inside the straw hat he made while collecting manure, now the inside is insulated...*now i just need to skin some kind of animal...*Warrick looked over to the beefalo, the beffalo looked worried for a split second, but stopped when warrick petted his mane*that isnt a beefalo he said with a smile and a soothing voice. before Warrick even knew it night time approached and everything went completely dark.. he heard a loud growl, he quickly hid in the beefalos thick fur for the night*

*takes Alexander and follows the stranger*..Can I ask...what's your name?

*Seconds before morning, Warrick sprung out of the sleeping beefalo* GOD YOU SMELL HORRIBLE he shouted *Warrick then heard the growl of the grue* COME AND GET ME whatever you have planned is WAY better than spending another second hiding in that!* morning then raised, and the evil presence fled with it* thats right... he said

*Seconds before morning, Warrick sprung out of the sleeping beefalo* GOD YOU SMELL HORRIBLE he shouted *Warrick then heard the growl of the grue* COME AND GET ME whatever you have planned is WAY better than spending another second hiding in that!* morning then raised, and the evil presence fled with it* thats right... he said

( XD Oh god )

i guess thats my morning coffee Warrick said *he then started gathering trees away from the lumpy forest* thoes trees are too beautiful to chop down he said *after hours of gathering materials, he returned home and started building spiked wooden walls with stones covering them so they wouldnt burn, its a small area, and the whole other side (the side where the beefalo and tree are) is still exposed... he simply made a twig fence to close them up* working all day, and still only that...he said with a sigh...

"Must be...my hearing"

My name is Wailt. he stops when he sees a bird land close by, and from his thick feather-hide he pulls a boomerang. He hurls it at the bird and with a crack its wing breaks.

He catches the boomerang when it comes back, and scoops up the bird, slowly pulling out the feathers as they continue to his house.

Are you two of the same species?

*looks at Alexander*What's your name?

"My name is alexander"

My name is Wailt. he stops when he sees a bird land close by, and from his thick feather-hide he pulls a boomerang. He hurls it at the bird and with a crack its wing breaks.

He catches the boomerang when it comes back, and scoops up the bird, slowly pulling out the feathers as they continue to his house.

"I think...So"

are you humans?

"My name is alexander"

"I think...So"

Good good! That's good. He pulls the last feathers from the bird and then eats it with a terrible crunching sound. He pulls a few inedible bits out of his mouth and throws them to the ground.

My home is not far.

- - - Updated - - -

are you humans?

Wailt stares at you and does not answer. Where did you come from? I did not notice you

*gives the dragon a steak*thanks for the help dragon, now its time for you to go home.*teleports him into his home dimension*im coming from an prison island called khorinis.im Xardas, the great fire mage(yup, my character is thecdark mage from gothic)

"My name is alexander"

"I think...So"

*Warrick then crafts logs into a rocking chair and sits on it this is my bed... he said *though warrick never sleeps he zones into space looking though his mind reliving memories during the nigh, which could be interrupted by any noise, a rocking char is his favorite thing to do this in.. he sits in his chair and he pulled out a tobacco pipe and lights it puffing and staring into the fire, rocking in his chair*