[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

I'll submit a character too! Name: WailtCovered completely in feathers, the Black, Blue and Red colours. Has long thin legs and arms that go from heavily feathered to black, bald and clawy He has two eyes that glow from within the feather-heap, he has no beak or wings. He is about half the length of a tallbird and he smells of beewax.Pro's: Increased damage to fleshy-enemies and a little bit of extra insulation in winter.Cons: Refuses to eat anything but raw meat, does not eat monster meat, and gets hungry very fast. Personality: "Evil" Gets along terrible with beings made of flesh, as they are all potential food. Is not bent on being mean, but generally puts himself before any other fleshy creature. As long as fed, he is pleasant company, and willing to help out on more than one occasion. He dislikes talking about himself or others, and is mostly interested in food and feathers. Pet: He has a walking cane that he uses for company, and which he cannot use as it is too short for him. It has a face carved into the tusk to resemble a bird. He does not talk to it while in company of others, and he hides it in his feathers.

Edited by Tjally

I'll submit a character too! Name: WailtCovered completely in feathers, the Black, Blue and Red colours. Has long thin legs and arms that go from heavily feathered to black, bald and clawy He has two eyes that glow from within the feather-heap, he has no beak or wings. He is about half the length of a tallbird. Pro's: Increased damage to fleshy-enemies and a little bit of extra insulation in winter.Cons: Refuses to eat anything but raw meat, does not eat monster meat, and gets hungry very fast. Personality: "Evil" Gets along terrible with beings made of flesh, as they are all potential food. Is not bent on being mean, but generally puts himself before any other fleshy creature. As long as fed, he is pleasant company, and willing to help out on more than one occasion. He dislikes talking about himself or others, and is mostly interested in food and feathers. Pet: He has a walking cane that he uses for company, and which he cannot use as it is too short for him. It has a face carved into the tusk to resemble a bird. He does not talk to it while in company of others, and he hides it in his feathers.

oh yes, definitely accepted, how deliciously evil

FRIENDS hardworking souls gather round, gather round. come and see the amazing roleplay thread ive started, it will marvel the eyes, and soothe the soul, and you can join in on this experience if you just read the description and submit your own character through private message!

FRIENDS hardworking souls gather round, gather round. come and see the amazing roleplay thread ive started, it will marvel the eyes, and soothe the soul, and you can join in on this experience if you just read the description and submit your own character through private message!

Does this mean we're starting?

(sorry im posting this from my other account)no im trying to attract people to submit their characters cx

Ooh I didn't realize you were lumpy too! Neat! I'll try to help too, and bump the thread when it gets low. I really want to start the RP, because I can do something really cool with it ^^

yea i made the warrick account, cause im working on a character, warrick :p

Haha, I didn't make the connection yet ;) I hope more people join soon, because I really hope we can RP some before I go on vacation :o (no interwebs there) And if the story is real good I'll write it into a fanfic and post it somewhere C:

Ok so were gonna start off with all our characters individually, and we all will eventually meet up, and either join forces or like in separate camps. who wants to go first? we also should have colored txt.. mine will be this

Ok so were gonna start off with all our characters individually, and we all will eventually meet up, and either join forces or like in separate camps. who wants to go first? we also should have colored txt.. mine will be this

purple