[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

I (Wailt) will be orange!

Wailt had heard lightening strike, and seen the clouds dissapate. More curious things happened in this world, but a lightening strike without storm?... He looked at his short, birdlike walking cane, and the engraved face stared back at him. He rearranged his beautiful feathers with the help of his friendly bird-cane and then strode over to where he had seen the lightening. He hoped that it would turn out to be something fleshy, tasty, or feathery.

(also txt in these () are sidenotes by the poster, no roleplay involves txt in this ** is in descriptive txt, like *warrick murdered the potato* or something...)

(also txt in these () are sidenotes by the poster, no roleplay involves txt in this ** is in descriptive txt, like *warrick murdered the potato* or something...)

(So this is out-of-role talk) *Tjally asks if this is action and proceeds to post her reply*

(So this is out-of-role talk) *Tjally asks if this is action and proceeds to post her reply*

(yes)

- - - Updated - - -

(and how we should make action? how about we make it between this pretty symbol-->/)

(i honestly think we can handle it :p)

Wailt does not find anything but a small scorch mark when he reached the spot where lightening struck. When he stands and prepared to return to the beefalo field, his eyes catch the trail of harvested grass, twigs and berries. His hands clenched around his walking cane. That must be one big fat bunny!

(Ill just do it like this. If there is confusion, just tell me and ill change ma ways)

*I whisper to myself*"What the..it's almost Night? Odd must find shelter..."

*warrick sits there and stares at the fire.. he suddenly starts having a flashback on his previous job as a bodyguard... hes in another country a foreign country guarding a richman on his honeymoon, the richman dismissed him to do something else, so he left the house to explore the poor city using its natural beauty for tourist events.. he soon found himself surrounded my homeless people, he unsheathed is claymore and had a battle.. this was his first job... he never expected to kill anyone but he did what he had to, to survive... he looks over to see a burning barrel and stares into his fire. suddenly hes back to his campfire and the flashback has ended and it is now morning...*

(btw im just going through my day, you dont have to follow my time set closely. you can describe your days in your own way...)

Wailt continues to follow the trail, and finds that it leads into the lumpy forest. "Stupid place, nothing but inedible spiders and walking trees..." The sun is too low for him to go on much further, and he slinks off to find something to light.

(I hadn't seen your pet yet so I assumed you were gonna meet him here. )

(remember im a mage)

(what kind o magic you got? :o)

- - - Updated - - -

Wailt continues to follow the trail, and finds that it leads into the lumpy forest. "Stupid place, nothing but inedible spiders and walking trees..." The sun is too low for him to go on much further, and he slinks off to find something to light.

(I hadn't seen your pet yet so I assumed you were gonna meet him here. )

(yes, thank you cx)

In the end, Wailt only manages a tiny heap of smouldering things. Aching with regret, he pulls a weathered feather from his impressive collection and reluctantly puts it on the fire. He should not have been so focused on the mysterious thing that had arrived. He should have spent more time killing birds, and plucking grass...His friend was sad, and didnt want to look as he burned a whole two feathers to keep the fire from going out. Wailt stroked the head of his cane and promised dearly that he would get as much feathers back as he could. And then he would go after the stupid grassmuncher that had distracted him so! It was a promise.