[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

*I groan in my sleep about abandonment of my father at a young age*

*warrick scoffs and goes back to work, he put down his finished creation (ill tell you when everybody is back and morning comes) and works on some twigs flint, and gold*

(I know X3)

Sorry...I'm a bit confused because I met so many new people today...my name is Jenny

Pleased to meet you *extends hand but then pulls it back*im gonna get my hand back right? *he then extended his hand again*

heh, i dont know how im gonna get them not not hate me... i just wanted to get some sleep without horrifying nightmares... thats why im here..

Wailt stirs, and clenches his walking cane. He opens his eyes and stares at Warrick. Without warning he reaches out and whacks his cane over Warricks head.

Wailt stirs, and clenches his walking cane. He opens his eyes and stares at Warrick. Without warning he reaches out and whacks his cane over Warricks head.

*Warrick snatches the cane and bonks Wailt in the head and said* Go back to sleep, your suprise isnt finished yet!

*Warrick snatches the cane and bonks Wailt in the head and said* Go back to sleep, your suprise isnt finished yet!

Wailt dodges, but seems panicked that warrick has the cane.

Nobody is allowed to touch his friend!

Why?

I've always had an instinct for that, i dont want him here any longer than he has to

- - - Updated - - -

Sleep sleep.... Give him back first. BACK FIRST!

He holds out his hand beggingly

I'm trusting you *hands cane*