[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

*I groan in pain from the hounds teeth in my leg and the wound on my head from getting blaped in the head twice*

*Warrick looks at alex for a second and goes back to what he was doing, he suddenly stops and zones out to a flashback. Its warrick, hes at a formal party with one of his old employers.Are you ok Warrick? you seem.. distracted.. the employer asked I'm fine, i just got a bad feeling about this, i mean you brought your son here, and we are pretty vulnerable here... non-sense Warrick, were as safe here as anywhere...*the flashback flashes again to a time ahead, the party is now Quiet, and Warrick is carrying his employer to A room. Stay here sir, ill get your son back, dont worry... *warrick runs out of the room, the partyroom is filled with dead bodies, a gang raided the place to loot from the rich, suddenly A bandit ran up the staircase and another on warricks left, warrick quickly throws the one to his right over the balcony, and breaks the nose of the other one and snaps his neck...Warrick hears the child's scream and runs towards it. Warrick Flings open the door and again hears the kids scream but before Warrick can react a man plunges a knife into his back, warrick falls to his knees and spits out some blood.The Man starts walking away, but before he could go to the room the kid was in warrick said Come back here... i.. aint done with you, yet...* the man turns around and as soon as he does, warrick plunged his claymore into the bandits chest and says YOU DISGUST ME YOU WORM FEEDING OFF THE MISERY OF OTHERS, YOU MAKE ME SICK *furious, warrick kicks the man off his sword and burst into the door the child was in... the child lay there, mangled and beaten.. dead*Ho- How did it come to this... *warrick hands were shaking, he picked up the kid. a tear dripping down his cheek, he said He was just a boy...* Edited by Warrick

"Done....protecting? you are holding a woman,2 men,and a bird hostage!?!"

you can leave whenever you want, i hurt you, i offered a place safe from the grue but if you want to get eaten alive, thats you, and theres the.. well the doors are everywhere *I should build a door...* Edited by Warrick

you can leave whenever you want, i hurt you, i offered a place safe from the grue but if you want to get eaten alive, thats you, and theres the.. well the doors are everywhere *I should build a door...*

"You need to learn that teamwork is going to save us wherever we are..I've been jumped on by a fuzzy creature,got my leg chewed on by some trap,and bapped in the head twice i've had a worser day then you..."

"You need to learn that teamwork is going to save us wherever we are..I've been jumped on by a fuzzy creature,got my leg chewed on by some trap,and bapped in the head twice i've had a worser day then you..."

Warrick looks at you* I have no plans on keeping you and you're friends around long, as soon as you guys are awake and its day time, ill feed ya, give you all each a parting gift, which im making right now so itd be nice if i werent insulted, you may have had a worse day, but ive had a worse life. now shut up and get some rest before you loose all of your blood and ill have to bury your a** in my yard!...... anyways, do you have hound teeth on you?

Warrick looks at you* I have no plans on keeping you and you're friends around long, as soon as you guys are awake and its day time, ill feed ya, give you all each a parting gift, which im making right now so itd be nice if i werent insulted, you may have had a worse day, but ive had a worse life. now shut up and get some rest before you loose all of your blood and ill have to bury your a** in my yard!...... anyways, do you have hound teeth on you?

"Somewhere in my leg yeah..."