[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

I've always had an instinct for that, i dont want him here any longer than he has to

I'm trusting you *hands cane*

He snatches the cane from your hands and then steps back slowly, sitting quite a distance away from Warrick and Muffy and silently listening to their conversation. Only sometimes does he send a short look at Alexander.

He snatches the cane from your hands and then steps back slowly, sitting quite a distance away from Warrick and Muffy and silently listening to their conversation. Only sometimes does he send a short look at Alexander.

You promised youd go to sleep, my surprise aint ready yet!

- - - Updated - - -

*I talk in my sleep how most of my family were killed in a fire when I was sick*

He shure is the sleep talker though...

*Smiles*yes for you, anytime... you.. i trust, but these two... i dunno...*whispers*i trust the birdman more than that alex fella

*still blushing*..you..you didn't had to...oh...thanks again..*looks at the gift*It's so..awesome..you made this?

Wailt slowly takes more distance.

*Warrick turns to see you* You forgot your gift Wailt, come here.. you can trust me, i wont take away your cane...

- - - Updated - - -

*Warrick turns to see you* You forgot your gift Wailt, come here.. you can trust me, i wont take away your cane...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry all, im having connection problems...

- - - Updated - - -

*still blushing*..you..you didn't had to...oh...thanks again..*looks at the gift*It's so..awesome..you made this?

Its the least i could do.. yep, i always loved making stuff...