[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

*warrick awoke after hearing in his dream... "Say pal, You dont look so good. you better find something o eat before night comes" se say untouched nature, but noticed something... it isnt like the world he was in...it was an island, no escape or anything. the animals were like no other he felt a presence viewing him.. but he always had that feeling. Warrick stood up and checked if he still had claymore, he did and then took heed of the advice that the voice gave him and went off to collect materials to make his own base...*

Were we go... he said to himself

I'll (Wailt) be dark green

- - - Updated - - -

I'll (Wailt) be dark green

Neeeevermind that just looks like black :I This shade then!

Already taken. FFFFF... Okay. Orange is my colour then.

Edited by Tjally

*warrick finds a rock turf, and makes a simple pickaxe and mines 6 gold ore rocks and more than enough for a firepit, he then chopped down a few trees and carried it all down to a savannah turf with some beefalo nearby...*

aaah... reminds me of home... he said.. *he builds a simple science machine and a firepit.. he has 5 gold left 2 logs and a few berries he picked up on his way..*

Edited by Warrick

*warrick awoke after hearing in his dream... "Say pal, You dont look so good. you better find something o eat before night comes" se say untouched nature, but noticed something... it isnt like the world he was in...it was an island, no escape or anything. the animals were like no other he felt a presence viewing him.. but he always had that feeling. Warrick stood up and checked if he still had claymore, he did and then took heed of the advice that the voice gave him and went off to collect materials to make his own base...*

Were we go... he said to himself

I (Wailt) will be orange!

Wailt had heard lightening strike, and seen the clouds dissapate. More curious things happened in this world, but a lightening strike without storm?... He looked at his short, birdlike walking cane, and the engraved face stared back at him. He rearranged his beautiful feathers with the help of his friendly bird-cane and then strode over to where he had seen the lightening. He hoped that it would turn out to be something fleshy, tasty, or feathery.