[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

(seeee?, seeeeee :p)

(Haha, Wailt is not gonna be happy! I'm really curious, but I'll try to shut up until Wailt awakes)

- - - Updated - - -

wait a moment, i can teleport us*teleports all*

( How do you know where Warrick's base is ? o.o )

wait a moment, i can teleport us*teleports all*

(you dont know where it is :p)

- - - Updated - - -

(Haha, Wailt is not gonna be happy! I'm really curious, but I'll try to shut up until Wailt awakes)

- - - Updated - - -

( How do you know where Warrick's base is ? o.o )

(oh, stawp it yew :p)

*as the group exits the dense forest, the base is just in sight, only about a 50 walk... but as warrick exits the forest, a teir 1 lumpy treeguard stands before him... face to face. The Small Treeguard holds up a familiar sign, it says "scruffy"*...SCRUFFY?! Scruffy says one word to him... F-fa-th-er

*as the group exits the dense forest, the base is just in sight, only about a 50 walk... but as warrick exits the forest, a teir 1 lumpy treeguard stands before him... face to face. The Small Treeguard holds up a familiar sign, it says "scruffy"*...SCRUFFY?! Scruffy says one word to him... F-fa-th-er

*Xardas creates a fire ball in his hand*stay back, walking tree!

*Xardas creates a fire ball in his hand*stay back, walking tree!

*eyes wide, mouth gaping warrick stood there, then turned around to jenny and said*walking and talking trees?... SINCE WHEN?!* warrick turned back and says*I dont know how, but... SON!!

(You could knock me out again)

*Warrick was suprised to see alex wake up so he drops him, the fall was hard enough to knock him out again*aww piss...

- - - Updated - - -

( Why do you need us unconscious so bad ? :p )

(shshshshshshhhhhh)

stop doing this!!!

Doing what? you think i ment to do that? i just found out a tree is my son, can we PLEASE just get to my base, i havent slept in days, and im hungry... Edited by Warrick

*I have a dream of me left on the streets with the clothes on my back,a gold nugget,and a note that said"I'm sorry son but we must leave you,your to dangerous,we left you money so you must continue what i have done*A address was on the bottom**

(sorry brb..i will come back)

*takes out a carrot* Here!

i have food, i just wanna go home, this is a mess.. all i wanted to do is find out why the darkness is haunting me, and now i gotta babysit a couple of kids and.. and... awww screw it *Warrick Gives Alexander to Scruffy and starts walking again.. scruffy follows* Edited by Warrick

*warrick arrives at his base along with scruffy, he tosses Wailt onto the ground next to the beefalo and Scruffy lays down alex on the opposite side of warricks rocking chair, Warrick turns to jenny and the mage and says. sorry, would have built a bed if i were expecting company.*warrick then puts his tobacco pipe in his mouth and pulls out a log and starts carving it...*

Edited by Warrick