[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

do one of you have something to eat?

- - - Updated - - -

do one of you have something to eat?

Wailt stares after the dragon for a long time and then answers the mage.

Yes, i found a lot of food today. But I don't share.

boy the sun is hot... must be the hottest time of the summer..better cool offWarrick said to himself * he then headed to the dense lumpy tree forest to hide in the shade, your group aswell is wondering into the lumpy forest... Warrick then climbs a tall tree to get a birds eye view of the area around him*

thank you,mmmnooooom.i could create food with magic, but it tastes like nothing and it has no calories,you could eat it would be the same like eating nothing

Wailt is again staring at you, and he holds out his walking cane to you for a moment.

What are you?

Wailt is again staring at you, and he holds out his walking cane to you for a moment.

What are you?

*Warrick hears your chatter, he slides down the tree and sneaks around following the voices silently...*

(mage is a title for people that can use magic)

im a human like you, but i can cast spells

(I know what a mage is rabbit, but my character does not ;) )

Wailt has lost interest in the conversation and walks over to the dead bird. Something rustles lightly overhead, and he looks up, hoping to find another bird.

(I know what a mage is rabbit, but my character does not ;) )

Wailt has lost interest in the conversation and walks over to the dead bird. Something rustles lightly overhead, and he looks up, hoping to find another bird.

*warrick falls down, kicking Wailt in the head, knocking him out. he quickly spins around and punches Alexander in the head, knocking him out aswell. he turns to kick the mage in the stomach, knocking out the wind in him. and one final spin he turns to jenny and raises his fist, but stops and looks stunned...i- i dont hit girls... he says to her...*he turns around to see what hed done. I'm so sorry... *he goes to help the mage up to help him get his air back*I never ment to...

*warrick falls down, kicking Wailt in the head, knocking him out. he quickly spins around and punches Alexander in the head, knocking him out aswell. he turns to kick the mage in the stomach, knocking out the wind in him. and one final spin he turns to jenny and raises his fist, but stops and looks stunned...i- i dont hit girls... he says to her...*he turns around to see what hed done. I'm so sorry... *he goes to help the mage up to help him get his air back*I never ment to...

Wailt has fallen over and is dizzily staring up into the sky.

dangerous dangerous always so dangerous .... uuhu.....

*warrick falls down, kicking wailt in the head, knocking him out. He quickly spins around and punches alexander in the head, knocking him out aswell. He turns to kick the mage in the stomach, knocking out the wind in him. And one final spin he turns to jenny and raises his fist, but stops and looks stunned...i- i dont hit girls... he says to her...*he turns around to see what hed done. i'm so sorry... *he goes to help the mage up to help him get his air back*i never ment to...

what the..?!?! What have you done?

Wailt has fallen over and is dizzily staring up into the sky.

dangerous dangerous always so dangerous .... uuhu.....

(i knocked you out :p trust me your in good hands :p)

- - - Updated - - -

what the..?!?! What have you done?

I.. i thought you were, something.. trying to kill me..

(i knocked you out :p trust me your in good hands :p)

- - - Updated - - -

I.. i thought you were, something.. trying to kill me..

(I know, Wailt won't get up soon. He's ailing ( if that is the correct word ) And honestly, wailt and I are both worried of how it is to be in your hands when you knocl out people first and ask questions later ;) Haha )

Nobody here tried to kill you! Who the hell are you?

Names Warrick, id extend my hand, but im afraid i wouldnt get it back, how mad you are... i can take care of you guys, i can fix this... but you have to come to my base, dont expect a long stay..*Warrick Picks up Wailt, cane clenched in his hand, and starts dragging alexander.*Cmon its nearby..he said, with a saddened tone..

- - - Updated - - -

(You know jenny/muffy was carrying me right? XD)

(exactly! :p)

Names Warrick, id extend my hand, but im afraid i wouldnt get it back, how mad you are... i can take care of you guys, i can fix this... but you have to come to my base, dont expect a long stay..*Warrick Picks up Wailt, cane clenched in his hand, and starts dragging alexander.*Cmon its nearby..he said, with a saddened tone..

- - - Updated - - -

Wait for me!

- - - Updated - - -

(Ooh, exciting ^^)