[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

*Warrick has finished handing out gifts* By the way bird.. that cane i made you can act as a boomerang for your feather collection...

- - - Updated - - -

*Warrick has finished handing out gifts* By the way bird.. that cane i made you can act as a boomerang for your feather collection...

*gets dark*well, i think its time to tell us why we are here, who wants to start?

*raises hand* OOH OOH, ME ME FIRST!!, all kidding aside, im here cause im sick and tired of maxwells' darkness haunting me every day and giving horrid nightmares..

- - - Updated - - -

*gets dark*well, i think its time to tell us why we are here, who wants to start?

*raises hand* OOH OOH, ME ME FIRST!!, all kidding aside, im here cause im sick and tired of maxwells' darkness haunting me every day and giving horrid nightmares..

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

*sits down and listens to them*

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

*sits down and listens to them*

I'm hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hungry.

oooh, talkative... i was making breakfeast for you guys as a parting gift aswell, but since time was... quick heres your dinner *he hands you a plate of roasted seeds and a slice of dragon pie...* the seeds are for your.. uuh friends...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hungry.

oooh, talkative... i was making breakfeast for you guys as a parting gift aswell, but since time was... quick heres your dinner *he hands you a plate of roasted seeds and a slice of dragon pie...* the seeds are for your.. uuh friends...

*looking at the tailoring box* So awesome! <3

- - - Updated - - -

*looking at the tailoring box* So awesome! <3

*sits down aswell* I Was born and raised on a beefalo ranch, after i left the house i couldnt find a job so i went into the fine business of body guarding.. the worst decision of my life....

- - - Updated - - -

"The pie is good but i'm here to find a cure..."

Well you went to the wrong place, here youll find nothing but death and misery...

- - - Updated - - -

"The pie is good but i'm here to find a cure..."

Well you went to the wrong place, here youll find nothing but death and misery...

- - - Updated - - -

*He sets down his plate without eating and then stand up to leave with both of the canes.

I will be back.

*He sets down his plate without eating and then stand up to leave with both of the canes.

I will be back.

(Whats with all this double posting?)

- - - Updated - - -

(forum glitch?)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

(forum glitch?)

- - - Updated - - -

I will be back.

Have fun, be back before dark..

- - - Updated - - -

I will be back.

(Yes its a glitch, I think it'll sort out soon :) )

*Wailt stalks off*

- - - Updated - - -

(Yes its a glitch, I think it'll sort out soon :) )

*Wailt stalks off*