[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

Its a little friend for your cane.. *pulls out a very detaild cane with a face etched into it, with feathers also etched into it*

He squints, and then comes forward to take the cane. He holds the two near eachother and then looks back at Warrick mistrustingly. Nevertheless he retreats with both canes, holding them close together and staring intentlyt at them as if they were speaking.

He squints, and then comes forward to take the cane. He holds the two near eachother and then looks back at Warrick mistrustingly. Nevertheless he retreats with both canes, holding them close together and staring intentlyt at them as if they were speaking.

*warrick walks over to Alexander and dops a club covered with hound teeth as a weapon*

Name:SRBIA means smart robot but in alpha

Race:Robot

Stats:Less sanity,more health but harder to heal is alpha crashes sometimes chraged by lighing eat more think spoiled food damaged by rain is a robot!

[i hope hes not to strong]

Looks like:wx78 but has a little bit smaller eyes and got a sytesm chat on the body

personalty:

Dont like humans[see in backstory]

Good robot but he is easily to control

In aplha means he crahs and forgot sometimes...

Backstory:

As SRBIA was created he was in the alpha,he just go sometime away after he comes he heared humans talk about him he is unless because alpha!

The little robot start the cry modus and run away

After that he was sad he wished to be full upgraded!

He found a machine with a sign and he read:Pull lever and it will be....

He think it means that he get fully upgrades he pulled it hear HAHAHAH

And the sign get wirden now it was: Something good happend FOR ME!

He was pulled by 2 hands and now he is here...

Pets: Havent one becauswe hes just get teleportet in ds

i hope hes not op

Oh *Stats on some magic reason he cant be repairt after dead *

If u want edit him a little bit make it

P.S do you want me or not

(@Spelunker101 [MENTION=52394]Rabbitfist[/MENTION] [MENTION=57669]Muffycake[/MENTION] [MENTION=48189]Tjally[/MENTION] we are still going :D )

*warrick then turns to Xan* i also got you this *warrick pulls out a whip made out of grass* i know its not a bull whip, but it still hurts..

Edited by Warrick