Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

(Bursts through door, panting)

Hello... I saw this art thread... Wanted to see the newest art... I was on my phone... The mobile version... Of the forums... Has no "skip to newest"... Or "skip to latest" option... I had to... skip through over 65.. pages... So... Tired... (Passes out).

Tho rly, great art! Very forum-oriented.

(Bursts through door, panting)

Hello... I saw this art thread... Wanted to see the newest art... I was on my phone... The mobile version... Of the forums... Has no "skip to newest"... Or "skip to latest" option... I had to... skip through over 65.. pages... So... Tired... (Passes out).

Tho rly, great art! Very forum-oriented.

Eh, the drawings aren't... the best.. or even good... and I like to draw the people I care about!

Eh, the drawings aren't... the best.. or even good...

You're not going to stop saying things like that any time soon, are you? Because it is getting on my nerves. At least you cannot deny that your drawings have been improving and continue to improve. Even if your drawings are somehow not 'good' by whatever arbitrary standards you are using, they will be soon.

I'll be rather disappointed if I don't actually get to see it happen.

You're not going to stop saying things like that any time soon, are you? Because it is getting on my nerves. At least you cannot deny that your drawings have been improving and continue to improve. Even if your drawings are somehow not 'good' by whatever arbitrary standards you are using, they will be soon.

I'll be rather disappointed if I don't actually get to see it happen.

You know what's getting on MY nerves? The fact people can't realize I don't have the TIME to draw as much! I have school, school work, and whenever I'm not doing something for school, I shouldn't have to feel obligated to draw for these forums.  It just feels like *more work*, it's not longer fun. I say my art is terrible because I'm modest, there are much better people out there, quite obviously, but that doesn't mean I completely hate myself. I'm sorry, but, I have a life outside the forums, I need you to respect that.

I needs a Depths worm and a cave Spider wearing goofy hats while eating Sour cream and onion chips @vingw.

I told you previously, I'm not taking any more requests. It's people like YOU, who DON'T LISTEN, that make me tick. Like I said, it just feels like *more work*... it's not fun.

Edited by vingw

You know what's getting on MY nerves? The fact people can't realize I don't have the TIME to draw as much! I have school, school work, and whenever I'm not doing something for school, I shouldn't have to feel obligated to draw for these forums.  It just feels like *more work*, it's not longer fun. I say my art is terrible because I'm modest, there are much better people out there, quite obviously, but that doesn't mean I completely hate myself. I'm sorry, but, I have a life outside the forums, I need you to respect that.

I told you previously, I'm not taking any more requests. It's people like YOU, who DON'T LISTEN, that make me tick. Like I said, it just feels like *more work*... it's not fun.

Oh, Sorry for asking then.

As long as you find time for the forum i don't care if you draw or not. Those are just bonus images in my eyes :)

• Like 1

I hope that didn't sound like I was trying to pressure you into drawing stuff if you're not enjoying it. That was not my intent at all.

Wait, a life outside the forums? I'm not sure I can fathom that.

Not to be a Thread necromancer, but has this thread finally kicked the bucket and died away into the past?

Eh, I'm sure he'll post something if he feels like it. Besides, with art threads they don't really die because the art will always be there to enjoy. They turn into scrap books!

Not to be a Thread necromancer, but has this thread finally kicked the bucket and died away into the past?

I don't appreciate necromancing. I can do it on my own free will, thank ya' very much!

[ @Peculiar , just, would like to throw out an extra thanks for your comments... I remember the time you said you wondered why you were respected from just going around commenting, well, it's what you say that counts! ]

[ @Miss , thank you, as well... ]

untitled_drawing_by_vingw-d6q4l2b.png

Edited by vingw
  • Like 4

I don't appreciate necromancing. I can do it on my own free will, thank ya' very much!

[ @Peculiar , just, would like to throw out an extra thanks for your comments... I remember the time you said you wondered why you were respected from just going around commenting, well, it's what you say that counts! ]

Oh that's where that hand in the stew came from...

untitled_drawing_by_vingw-d6q4l2b.png

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO ME MAN.