Polish Translation

Kulka782

Witam wszystkich. Temat ten poświęcony jest polskiej translacji gry Don't Starve. Prawdą jest że mod nie był aktualizowany od dobrego miesiąca, jednakże lepiej późno niż wcale :razz:.

Pobierz Tutaj!

Autorzy:

Kulka782

Beniodykt

Zdjęcia:

post-251620-0-48832400-1380368532_thumb.

post-251620-0-75695900-1380368586_thumb.

post-251620-0-24330200-1380368622_thumb.

Lista Zmian:

13 Września 20 13 - Translacja  została opublikowana na forum dla aktualizacji "Hunger"

14 Sierpnia 2013 - Wprowadzono drobne poprawki, głównie dotyczące błędów składniowych.

28 Września 2013 - Translacja została opublikowana na forum dla aktualizacji "Friendly"

Wszystkie błędy proszę zgłaszać tutaj, w komentarzach tematu. Oszczędzi mi to szukania!

Przykład:

-Wolfgang mówi: "Jestem potnezy!" zamiast "Jestem potezny!"

Dziękuje i miłej zabawy!

m0qd2Lk.png

I spent 5 hours trying to get this together, making it as best as I could. This font is done in the style of the .tex marked under "Talkingfont.rar", so, what I can assume to be the font of the text you see above the characters. I hope you can incorporate this into the pack somehow!

Maybe it's possible to get a bit of help with implementing letters? Not sure the developers have the time to help with a third-party project.

I'll release some files later, right now, I need to take a rest XP

m0qd2Lk.png

I spent 5 hours trying to get this together, making it as best as I could. This font is done in the style of "Talkingfont", so, what I can assume to be the font of the text you see above the characters. I hope you can incorporate this into the pack somehow!

So THAT'S what you were working on!

Well, yes. It's completely possible to make your own font for game!

I have some experience with that, so I'll most likely do some tutorial, how to do that, because it was hard for myself to manage that and it would be probably helpful for another people.

Some of the letters you are looking for might be already created by. He posted his creation there

I used that myself to create ISO-8859-2 charset, it looks like:

post-278850-0-03453700-1380493083_thumb.
post-278850-0-66755300-1380493084_thumb.

You'll probably need to replace characters in original font files to ISO-8859-13 format, use this
I recomend FontForge for editing .ttf font files - making new letters & reorganizing them according to ISO-8859-13. Then, you can use BMFont to make bitmap font export (export image file must have white text on transparent background and you also want to have your .fnt file in xml format).
Then you'll use ktech (or alternative for Windows) for making .tex file from .png. Just make sure to have "box" filter set, because it would make great mess later on.
You can also use my Java app for this job (except for the last .tex -> .png transformation), it's here (so you don't have to use FontForge & BMFont).

Also, if you want to take a look at my ISO-8859-2 charset fonts as an example, you can catch them there in font/ & resources/ directories on GitHub.

Hope, it'll come in handy.

Najnowsza wersja spolszczenia jest gotowa do pobrania.

About the polish letters, I don't have time for putting them into the game. Sorry all, but I just got into new really good school, so I have to learn alot if I want to pass. Of course I still have some free time at the weekend, but I prefer to spent it playing some stupid video games and learning SFM. But my friend, Beniodykt, is capable of putting some effort in the project. Contact him, if you want. That's all for now. Cya!

is the mod compatible with the newest version ? is anybody working on it now ? i volunteer as a translator and i can help with other stuff too, but im pretty new to modding and I'm introducing myself to basics.

PL:
ktokolwiek pracuje nad tym modem, prosze o PW, chętnie pomogę w tłumaczeniu oraz wszelkich innych sprawach

Archived