Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy2spooky4me.

2Spoopy

Oh that's where that hand in the stew came from...

"Meaty Stew... IS PEOPLE!"

How can he see, he has no eyes?!

Ah, I know, it's Zombwell a natural cheater...^^

"Always watching... no eyes..."

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO ME MAN.

I'm mean to everyone who annoys me! Unless your name is Joe Wreggelsworth, Corey Rollins, or ---------- -------- [AlbinoWyvern]...

Hey, doublevee! I see your art thread is up again! yay!"

YAY! LOLLIPOPS FOR EVERYONE!

Edited by vingw

@vingw A.K.A. Vin Gee Doublevee,

Please draw me!

But, I'm supposed to draw Don't Starve related content, right? I mean, a lot of the reason I stopped drawing on here is because of the forced feeling of drawing Don't Starve art, and the fact I no longer want to to requests... I don't enjoy it when I do requests...

Edited by vingw

But, I'm supposed to draw Don't Starve related content, right? I mean, a lot of the reason I stopped drawing on here is because of the forced feeling of drawing Don't Starve art, and the fact I no longer want to to requests... I don't enjoy it when I do requests...

Oh, okay.

Oh, okay.

I mean, I don't want you to feel bad about it... but... people, have a hard time taking a hint... last time I said I don't want any more requests, some people just noticed this thread was active, and without reading what I said, made more requests... *sigh*... and, I'd love to do a lot of forum-related pictures, but this is a "Don't Starve" thread, and, posts don't count in off-topic... I don't do enough Don't Starve art to justify any non-don't starve art..

I mean, I don't want you to feel bad about it... but... people, have a hard time taking a hint... last time I said I don't want any more requests, some people just noticed this thread was active, and without reading what I said, made more requests... *sigh*... and, I'd love to do a lot of forum-related pictures, but this is a "Don't Starve" thread, and, posts don't count in off-topic... I don't do enough Don't Starve art to justify any non-don't starve art..

Mmk. :) I understand.

Mmk.  :-) I understand.

Yeah... sorry... I mean, if I ever create something Don't Starve related, I'll put it here, and I'll still be around to draw on the forums!~

Love. Live. The KING.

The... king? But... I thought...

THAT DUMMY VINGW FROM THE KLEI FORUMS WHO HAD MODERATELY GOOD ART.

Sounds a lot more accurate!

Edited by vingw

Doodling around with Flash, this happened.Telelocator staff, not the most accurate thing in the world.

Time flies.

Neba62w.jpg

[This is quite a late time to post this... by the time I took the picture, I've actually sent two packages~]

[$3 is for a letter... the packages, in total, cost me about $100. Can't put a price on love, though~]

Edited by vingw

@Xjurwi Don't expect any art.

@TooMuchHoneyHam @DaverGamer @23rd I'm not really, "back"... I just wanted to share a piece of my life. Share how what I made in the past really did reflect how I feel, and be it sending her a package, or simply saying how much I love her, I mean it with all my heart... I'm a bit sad how, I came back just to show something really meaningful to me, and how far I've come from some, poorly-done flash animation, to honoring my word. All I really got was "YOU'RE BACK!" and "Deliver more art". I'm just so, busy in real life... I try to spend all the time I can to be there for her, and all the time I have left goes into school. I don't have a lot of time to really, draw for the forum, and when I do have time to draw, I usually do it either FOR school, or for her... Don't Starve, in general, I never really liked the game that much, I more just enjoyed the community. The people in Klei Forums is what made me stay. Sad that the people in Klei Forums are also the ones that make me want to leave... things change with time... and I may post again, but I wouldn't really consider it, "being back".

I'm suffering from Snob syndrome.

[ PS, DaverGamer, the "Art Supplies" were mostly drawings I made for her~]

@Xjurwi Don't expect any art.

@TooMuchHoneyHam @DaverGamer @23rd I'm not really, "back"... I just wanted to share a piece of my life. Share how what I made in the past really did reflect how I feel, and be it sending her a package, or simply saying how much I love her, I mean it with all my heart... I'm a bit sad how, I came back just to show something really meaningful to me, and how far I've come from some, poorly-done flash animation, to honoring my word. All I really got was "YOU'RE BACK!" and "Deliver more art". I'm just so, busy in real life... I try to spend all the time I can to be there for her, and all the time I have left goes into school. I don't have a lot of time to really, draw for the forum, and when I do have time to draw, I usually do it either FOR school, or for her... Don't Starve, in general, I never really liked the game that much, I more just enjoyed the community. The people in Klei Forums is what made me stay. Sad that the people in Klei Forums are also the ones that make me want to leave... things change with time... and I may post again, but I wouldn't really consider it, "being back".

I'm suffering from Snob syndrome.

[ PS, DaverGamer, the "Art Supplies" were mostly drawings I made for her~]

you still deserve epic music