Multiplayer?

I agree with you. Multiplayer would be cool. But don't expect to get any help on these forms, here there be monsters.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10994[/ATTACH]

you shouldn't call the devs of the game you enjoy monsters.

And now it's time to figure out what's wrong with you.

I'm just putting that out there. Not saying it's required to have it but it's a small feature and adds a bit of co-op to the game through mods.

I wonder if he was just constantly searching for a multiplayer thread so he could talk about the abigail wendy mod

I'm not; I was just saying that someone made a mod that does that.Just saying but if they were working on Multiplayer there'd be ALOT of things to fix1.) The hallucinations2.) Death3.) Teleportato reset4.) Charaters (Now, we don't want 1,000,000,000 people playing as Wilson on the same world wandering around, now do we?)5.) Chat system6.) Adventure Mode7.) Map Generation8.) Spawning9.) Crafting10.) ModsThere's alot more btw but those are 10 out of the gigantic number of things Klei would have to change. Edited by Toaster Fu

Just saying but if they were working on Multiplayer there'd be ALOT of things to fix

1.) The hallucinations

2.) Death

3.) Teleportato reset

4.) Charaters (Now, we don't want 1,000,000,000 people playing as Wilson on the same world wandering around, now do we?)

5.) Chat system

6.) Adventure Mode

7.) Map Generation

8.) Spawning

9.) Crafting

10.) Mods

There's alot more btw but those are 10 out of the gigantic number of things Klei would have to change.

Also chester., tentacles, umrenewable resources, pretty much everything really. Which is why theyre not making multiplayer, they promised an amazing singleplaer experience, and they'd have to compromise that to make multiplayer.

Also, before "throwing that out there", try searching to see how many identical threads there are...

Third, this is a complete game now, Klei has to be mindful of everything they add. This would cause many problems.

Fourth, multiplayer on a prrmadeath game is like egging on trolls... there's probably a reason why minecraft doesnt have hardcore mode multiplayer (just an example, I dont like minecraft anyway)

And finally, NO :nomulti:

I think if there had to be multiplayer, they should do it in a sense where you can only play with one other person, and that's it. There could be a cute little chat system and what not I think it'd be interesting to see how people can get along with one another.

Of course there's plenty of drawbacks and dead-weight to this. Like what happens if one person leaves? What happens if one player goes through the teleporter while the other stays? Just a lot of unnecessary work for a feature that a good majority of the community would be totally against.

So let's just have the best single player experience we can get!

I think if there had to be multiplayer, they should do it in a sense where you can only play with one other person, and that's it. There could be a cute little chat system and what not I think it'd be interesting to see how people can get along with one another.

Of course there's plenty of drawbacks and dead-weight to this. Like what happens if one person leaves? What happens if one player goes through the teleporter while the other stays? Just a lot of unnecessary work for a feature that a good majority of the community would be totally against.

So let's just have the best single player experience we can get!

Good points, but can people please stop bringing this thread up?