FullmetalDevil Don't Starve art :)

These pictures of Wilson from Miss' and Raven's comics are really beautiful! As a fan of both, these make me really happy, especially since they were made by you! ^w^

I'm humbled by the complement. I greatly enjoy both artists and did my best to pay tribute to their most popular works. The real credit goes to them for creating such captivating  and amusing stories.

XD To all those that celebrate Valentines Day have a great time and make sure to enjoy it to the fullest with one you love.

Me on the other hand I'll kick back and enjoy a small bit of chocolate and have a long distance relation ship with a target and my rifle on Team Fortress 2 for the X-Box360.

post-238218-0-23631000-1392957110_thumb.

ZombiDJ's version of Wilson

I love her version of Wilson just as much as I love the other versions. She has a unique flare with Wilson especially with introducing a new character as a sort of alter ego that goes with his arm. Needless to say I love her work and look forward to seeing not only more of her Don't Starve works but her own original stuff as well.

• Like 5

(img)

ZombiDJ's version of Wilson

I love her version of Wilson just as much as I love the other versions. She has a unique flare with Wilson especially with introducing a new character as a sort of alter ego that goes with his arm. Needless to say I love her work and look forward to seeing not only more of her Don't Starve works but her own original stuff as well.

Saw this on DA earlier, love how smug Percy is and Wilson's like pffft :razz: Liking the purple colours as well.

(img)

The FINAL page of my sister and I's "Our Twisted World" project we started together.

It was interesting to follow this project, I haven't seen any other user put so much effort into painting DS stuff traditionally.

Saw this on DA earlier, love how smug Percy is and Wilson's like pffft :razz: Liking the purple colours as well.

It was interesting to follow this project, I haven't seen any other user put so much effort into painting DS stuff traditionally.

Yeah drawing Wilson and Percy was such a trip mostly cause of their interactions with one another. Since Percy seems to harass Wilson from time to time I decided to go with that. The Pink and Purple background is pay tribute to Zombi's character WeeJay. Though I was thankful I had pink in my stock cause I don't keep the color normally XD.

Though out of all the 3 tributes I've done thus far Ravens and Zombi's were the most difficult background wise. Ravens was challenging in terms of making the green and purple mix other then that cover it with the black and we're good. Zombi's on the other had was slightly harder mostly cause I wanted to make sure the purple wasn't too dark so Percy can still be seen. Plus since I have like 4 purples I had to figure out which one mixes well with pink. Cause some of my purples have a blue base more then a red.

I'm glad you enjoyed the "Our Twisted World" project. I owe the literary portion to my sister and all I did was provide the visual. We both enjoyed working on it together, though there was a clash from time to time on opinions but we still got it done. Art wise Traditional media via pencil, ink, marker, water color paints is really the only method of drawing I have as of this moment in time. However I love my traditional works and am trying to improve my skills the best I can. I've only been painting for maybe 4-5 years (if that not entirely sure) now and prior to that I was forbidden to touch paint. Back then my only media was digital and when I look back I can't stand my digital works cause I know I can do better. As a amateur artist I hate seeing my older works but that's anyone whom does a lot of artwork.