FullmetalDevil Don't Starve art :)

A short story of my beginnings in Don't Starve

This is exactly what I did with my last playthough as Wilson. Some little mutts of twigs and grass caused me to lit an entire forest on fire and once it stopped 1/5 of all trees on the map were burned... So I decided to be a good forest keeper and replant everything!THEN I LIT IT ONE FIRE AGAIN >:[ Why do I always rigth-click when holding a torch...So I gave up and decided to find Maxwell's door instead. I messed up my pretty survival world...

Posted ImageWilson Embrace the Darkness.jpg

Wilson who seems to have gone a bit mad.

I had fun with this image especially painting the back ground. I had to carefully regulate how much water I used when painting.

This is one of a set I am working on the other characters from the game as well.

i really dig this!! i love how you emulate the don't starve style *v*

post-238218-0-97254800-1377293120_thumb.

The Spider queen and her family. My twin sister and I jokingly call the normal spider "void" because of his little mouth. The Spider queen is draw with a more "realistic" note in terms of not only body proportions but in look. Her offspring is done they way the mini spiders appear in game. This is pure water color paints and is made up of black, white, red, blue and yellow.

• Like 3