FullmetalDevil Don't Starve art :)

(img)

Hail to thee winter king for he shall ruin your day.

I wonder why these have so few comments. I rarely see traditional paintings of Don't Starve, these deserve more attention :U Okay well there is plenty of traditional art but most of it are crappy sketches. These are certainly not!

I wonder why these have so few comments. I rarely see traditional paintings of Don't Starve, these deserve more attention :U Okay well there is plenty of traditional art but most of it are crappy sketches. These are certainly not!

Ah such is life~ The only thing I can do is do the best I can. It's up to the fans to comment or lack thereof. But Hey I'm glad for the attention I get. ^^

• Like 2

post-238218-0-68460700-1386234090_thumb.

Now before the lot of you try to tar and feather me allow me to explain this picture. This is literally a 5 minute paint using mostly water with very little paint. I was mostly going for soft colors as preferred to my normal sharp dark images that I've done. This was to be on a "lighter" note showing a more cheerful Wilson looking fine with a Hat and Bow tie. All the highlights are white while the shadows are a more "solid" coloring.

Color count: [4] Red, Black, Peach, and Purple.

• Like 1

I wish my watercolor skills were that in tune, I should probably get to practicing. Awesome job! 

Watercolors are fun to work with and easy to use. Plus for me it's the only real coloring option I have cause my tablet laptop's power supply died and I have to get the finances to get a new one. So for now all I have is watercolor to play with which I'm thankful for cause in the past I wasn't allowed to paint at all. I was only allowed to do black and white drawings.

post-238218-0-28020000-1386269031_thumb.

This is literally just "one of those days" where everything seems to go wrong. This one was fun to paint in the sense of layering. all the green is only 1 shade of green with different amounts of water. only a few spots had a small hint of white mixed in.

Color count: [4]  Red, Black, Green, and White

Game wise I've had this look a few times when I get screwed by something.

• Like 3

So everyone is on the same page. While I'm working on the "Our Twisted World" project I'm also working on the "12 days of Don't Starve" to go with the holiday season. Though if my eczema on the back of my hand and my leg gets out of hand then I will be slowed down release wise due to treatments. So for now am doing my best to get the projects done before Christmas. :wilson_smile:

post-238218-0-32826600-1387095063_thumb.

This one I actually had a bit of fun color wise. Since the line is "Starvation, Hydration" I wanted to use the infamous "Nightmare Fuel" but technically nightmare fuel doesn't have a color. To solve that issue I used my own nightmares to come up with the colors. "Nightmare colors" are typically dark "alarming" colors varying from various shades of purples, reds, and black. Going off that I created this oozing puddle of "Nightmare fuel" with the "Shadow Creatures" being born from it.

• Like 1