Stupid map is stupid :<

I'm not sure if this has any relevance or not, but I have ye to encounter any beefalo on my islands. My latest map is actually very similar to this one, though the spiders were only in the swamp 'biome' everything else was peaceful. Even my pigs had their own private little paradise.

I encountered tallbirds only 1x and that was several maps ago. Can anyone tell me if the spawn (generation) of some creatures (beefalo, tallbirds) is random or fixed perhaps? Thank you.

I find that map awesome, why didn't you like it?

I totally agree with you, that map is fantastic! °_° You have everything in a short range! If that map came to me, I'd built a base camp on the top-left island, it's little, perfect for making an island-house! *_* We really need seeds, I want that map!

I miss my old one, it had everything on one big island without any bridges, I have not had another island like it.

I usually reroll until I get a map like that. If I remember I like to copy the save file of that world. The area to explore ends up being the same whether there are bridges or not. I am very anti-bridge in this game. They serve no purpose other than to make tasks take longer.

I totally agree with you, that map is fantastic! °_° You have everything in a short range! If that map came to me, I'd built a base camp on the top-left island, it's little, perfect for making an island-house! *_* We really need seeds, I want that map!

Wouldn't want to spoil anything for anyone but a lot of things are missing. Mainly rocks, no way to build farms since there's no manure...

well ok, if you miss on beefalos thats indeed bad, I didn't pay attention to the rocks :D

I don't get what people like so much about maps without bridges, I find them boring and am always happy if I get a map with single islands that are connected to each other, sadly, I mainly get the other sort. don't like them really.

I miss my old one, it had everything on one big island without any bridges, I have not had another island like it.

The one I had like that was a bad map - the swamp biome was so big it ate a good portion of the other biomes. The rocky biome for instance was a really tiny crescent and so there was only one tallbird on the whole map.

He doesn't have any tallbirds nest (they are supposed ot appear on the map).

I think he missed the bridge that's up on the top-left island right below the center-left of it. That should have gone somewhere.

The one I had like that was a bad map - the swamp biome was so big it ate a good portion of the other biomes. The rocky biome for instance was a really tiny crescent and so there was only one tallbird on the whole map.

I think he missed the bridge that's up on the top-left island right below the center-left of it. That should have gone somewhere.

Come to think of it, I did have several maps without any tallbirds on them. I suppose it adds to the suprise if you have them in your world or not, but it can be a tough pill to swallow.