[Game Update] - 598753

17 minutes ago, Cruvimaster said:

I don't play Wormwood and I think the developers' decision is correct.

I hope they do exclusive things for Warly and Winona too.

The thing is, unlike Warly and Winona, Wormwood isn't exactly a switch character. He already has a lot of perks that only he can do. I don't think letting others equip his cool new planar armor would be such a big deal. At least with Wigfrid's Battle Rönd you could say that the others aren't strong or skilled enough to use it, what's the in-universe explanation for this? It's a suit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pcwer said:

The thing is, unlike Warly and Winona, Wormwood isn't exactly a switch character. He already has a lot of perks that only he can do. I don't think letting others equip his cool new planar armor would be such a big deal. At least with Wigfrid's Battle Rönd you could say that the others aren't strong or skilled enough to use it, what's the in-universe explanation for this? It's a suit.

If it were just a simple suit, you wouldn't want to use it on your character.

In any case, the decision was never mine. I just agree with the decision made that would value a character.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cruvimaster said:

I just agree with the decision made that would value a character.

I just think letting other's wear it wouldn't devalue him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Notecja said:

Well, I am quite certain we could get something between Wormwood upgrade and normal armor.

why? Regular armor isn't good enough and needs buffs? I don't think so

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, landromat said:

why? Regular armor isn't good enough and needs buffs? I don't think so

Because I like nice things and even more like nicer things. That's why we like updates as well, because we are getting nice things. Unless we get ugly and bad things, like seed shells before damage update, or unpolished monke raids. Or strident trident. Or Night Light.

Edited by Notecja

13 minutes ago, Notecja said:

Because I like nice things and even more like nicer things. That's why we like updates as well, because we are getting nice things. Unless we get ugly and bad things, like seed shells before damage update, or unpolished monke raids. Or strident trident. Or Night Light.

Nice things are good, but unbalanced straight buff to already strong armor isnt nice at all

1 minute ago, landromat said:

Nice things are good, but unbalanced straight buff to already strong armor isnt nice at all

that's why I said "weaker version", not straight same, something between those two, maybe not infinite, maybe not repairable, maybe weaker buff, maybe just allow free cacti collection without caring two sets of armor. "Cool to have but not must have"

Just now, Notecja said:

that's why I said "weaker version", not straight same, something between those two, maybe not infinite, maybe not repairable, maybe weaker buff, maybe just allow free cacti collection without caring two sets of armor. "Cool to have but not must have"

you're asked for armor buff, no matter how small it is, and i disagree with you. Brightshade armor needs no buffs. Let's keep that as Wormwood exclusive ability

if you're looking for not infinite not repairable spike armor just use bramble husk. It is in free access for everybody

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Memetan said:

Can we get ashes if we "destroy" items in the furnace?

I think I would prefer if it made charcoal in a certain quantity based on the item destroyed, that way if you want charcoal, you have it, and if you want ash you can just burn the charcoal. That would be a pretty nice feature for the furnace to have (although bulk cooking is still a cool idea as well...) 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, V2C said:

The Scaled Furnace now may be used to destroy items.

any chance it could be slightly remade into some sort of dismantling mechanic.

I'm smelting them into furnace and it remembers materials and durablity multiplying them by the item's recipe materials
I'm throwing in one 3% sword made of 1 living log and 5 fuels so it will result in 3% of living logs and 15% fuel. If materials will eventually total in 100% then the furnace will spit back the material.

Now let's say some players left in base 10x 10%-15% dark swords totalling in about 120% durablity.

If i threw all the 10x swords with total 120% of durability the furnace would accumulate 120% of living log and 600% fuel. The furnace spits out now 1 living log and 6 fuels and remembers 20% of living log.

Can't really grief effectively if that's a thing.

Edited by Wonz
  • Like 1

First it was Sawhorse mass board production

19 hours ago, V2C said:
  • The Scaled Furnace now may be used to destroy items.

Now this

18 hours ago, chirsg said:

It's like you're teasing us, to be honest.

I kind of wish for Lazy Furnace as well (with keeping Thermal Stones inside, making Charcoal and Ash, cooking stacks of food)...

And while we're at it, could we just leave meat and all in the Lazy Birdcage, so that RAVENous bird eats it itself without the need of violence to feed him every piece?

Next step: Rocks -> Cut Stone

• Like 1

An infinit salt lick would be very nice! İt can require a crown shard idc just gimme a infinite slat lick!!Or its a good a opportunity to give beefalos a upgrade such as a upgrade on beefalo bell so they dont lose tamed and also gain planar damage in some way.Crafted with end game metarials so its not unbalanced.Simple as that

Edited by TalhaStarve
  • Like 3
  • Shopcat 1

I had reacted yet on the new beta, it's a great update so far, although a bit small. I saw that few new settings have added to world settings. It would be a great occasion to add all the remaining missing settings that I had pointed in this old topic. So the world settings would be finally complete.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 10:53 PM, Reecitz said:

I disagree personally, but at this point I'm more concerned with Willow's basic skills being improved, since most apparently only care about her affinity ones.

i feel fire panic is really really busted for willow, combustion is basically anti swarm (and bernie with entity planar protection is as well), idk why they'd need to be improved. fireball, flame cast, fire absorb are all utility 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IAmAFurrz said:

i feel fire panic is really really busted for willow, combustion is basically anti swarm (and bernie with entity planar protection is as well), idk why they'd need to be improved. fireball, flame cast, fire absorb are all utility 

Burning Frenzy could be better. 

On 3/16/2024 at 4:06 PM, Jakepeng99 said:
On 3/16/2024 at 3:01 PM, Creatorofswamps said:

Please can you please add a chat for the Kqing of merms?:wilson_flower:

Без названия189_20240316085951.png

This one would actually be useful unlike the rest. The merm king could tell you when he is hungry off screen.

I'm sorry, but I don't think it's a very good idea...

While doing my job, constantly hear whining like "King feeling a bit peckish...King desires food!What take so long? Make offerings to your King!Treachery... villainy! To let King waste away like this...Hungry... HUNGRY! HUNGRYYYY!!!" would cause a sanity drain worth of about 9,000 Deerclops.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1