[Game Update] - 598753

12 minutes ago, SilverSpoon said:

I'm sorry, but I don't think it's a very good idea...

While doing my job, constantly hear whining like "King feeling a bit peckish...King desires food!What take so long? Make offerings to your King!Treachery... villainy! To let King waste away like this...Hungry... HUNGRY! HUNGRYYYY!!!" would cause a sanity drain worth of about 9,000 Deerclops.

This is a chat problem for all NPCs, they can be disabled in the settings. But I am more than sure that the developers will ask for spam from the npcs, making it less frequent

• Like 2

On 3/16/2024 at 2:00 AM, V2C said:

The Scaled Furnace now may be used to destroy items

Welp, I guess there goes the hope that we'd be able to collect acid with bottles and create an acid bin to dispose of items one day

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Welp, I guess there goes the hope that we'd be able to collect acid with bottles and create an acid bin to dispose of items one day

I prefer what they did than the chore of collecting acid to dispose 1% tools. Atleast this one doesnt need datamine to be known....

Edited by arubaro

On 3/17/2024 at 5:46 PM, RonanMcQ said:

Anyone else not getting hound warnings?

No but i had a bug with bearger not transforming or dissappiering upon death even when rift is opened.He just wait there for 10 m than die. 

• Like 1