Planer Damage should be removed. A suggestion and a change.

2 hours ago, Spino43 said:

Klaus, celestial champion, nightmare werepig: are we a joke to you?

Nightmare werepig is close to the title of good solo raid boss.. Hp is not small, but it is only 10k hp.

And he doesn't have dumb bees like the queen bee, dishonest Klaus spells, thousands of hp from the Hornbeam King and Ancient Fuelweaver or an even bigger and crazier amount of hp.
The most honest DST raid boss.

9 minutes ago, maroonamanita said:

Have you tried moving out of the way?

Yes. And I catch freezing or overheating against which bonfires do not help.

9 minutes ago, maroonamanita said:

Have you tried moving out of the way?

I can go far enough away that Klaus wouldn't even do his spell... But it's weird. Isn't that what No Deer Klaus exists for, so that he can't do his spells ?

Although... 50k hp... It's good that in Automatic Health Adjust it's not a bad alternative option to kill Klaus. What it should be.

5 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

Yes. And I catch freezing or overheating against which bonfires do not help.

You are gonna get tagged by a little bit of damage every time but its nothing major. If you are freezing or overheating for a while after each attack then you probably are wearing warm clothing or have a thermal stone in your inventory. The insulation will make your temp go down slower and you wont warm up until you get "warm" by a fire or something. If you take off all the insulation and use ambient heat then you will have a much better time and take less dmg from the geysers.   

1 minute ago, maroonamanita said:

You are gonna get tagged by a little bit of damage every time but its nothing major. If you are freezing or overheating for a while after each attack then you probably are wearing warm clothing or have a thermal stone in your inventory. The insulation will make your temp go down slower and you wont warm up until you get "warm" by a fire or something. If you take off all the insulation and use ambient heat then you will have a much better time and take less dmg from the geysers.   

Well that's a good thing.

20 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

image.png.0a14b4a80ae023e80e9f7438355a25f8.png image.png.374f6226a4f5d319bf66ce8cd0fe76a3.png

I'm talking about Enraged Klaus

a. enraged klaus doesn't have both deer and therefore no spells... have you even tried fighting any of the bosses in this game?

b. enraged klaus has a combined 41k hp, not 50k

c. pls don't use the fandom wiki, its outdated and full of adware, use dontstarve.wiki.gg instead

3 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

I'm pretty sure Enraged Klaus is designed as a punishment rather than another way to fight the boss

It is certainly designed as a punishment. Aside from the (massive) increase in stats/damage, klaus also gets armor that effectively negates roughly 2/3rds of the damage. It is much easier to use a thermal and endure the ~20-30 HP of damage the spells do then trying to fight enraged klaus without the spells.

26 minutes ago, Valase said:

How did the thread about "Planar damage == trash" became the "I cn't kill enranged klaus, bad game desing"?

Idk man.
"Hey, whats the deal with planer damage"

*crowd bursts into incontrollable laughter*  

"Like i'm just playing dont starve, and i beat the final bosses and there are these sinister fellas asking for some random stuff. Of course as a true mischief maker." *turns to the crowd* "I play Wortox by the way"

*crowd is still laughing, they are gasping for breath* 

" and suddenly i'm by assaulted by poorly thought out mechanics, and im like ok most of this can get better but then some silly looking plants infect my decretive berry bushes." "Now this i understand, but I'm like what's with these guys. So you know i give them the ol what's for. And the thulcite club is doing like 25 damage and I'm sitting here scrathcing my head going, what is this guys problem."

*several members of the crowd have begun to pass out from the lack of air they are able to inhale* 

"I look up what's going on and I'm shocked and i must say absolutely flabbergasted. I mean I'm sitting there just jaw on the desk unbale to look away it was like a train crash in slow motion. There is this thing called planer damage and needless to say I am dumbfounded."

*the crowd is all passed out now. The walls have begun to fold in on the room because the air is not strong enough to maintain equal pressure.*

"so i look more into it and looks like all the old weapons are so much worse and the armor even more so. This is a travesty... Like they want us to use the new stuff but even without that the new equipment would still be best in slot most of the time..."

*the venue implodes and this is written off as a casualty of the san francisco earthquake*   

13 hours ago, arubaro said:

they wants "bosses" with 1k hp

In general, I like the overall health of DST bosses and creatures. Except for raid bosses or Merms. Vargas, Elite Pig and Rock Lobsters.

But it's not cool that players don't get a real solo balance from Klei.
For some, even strengthening mobs and seasonal bosses on x2 already spoils the game.
Because of the accelerated spending of weapons, food and heals. In addition, the DST reduced the overall armor strength by 30% due to PVP. (Or nerf all fire weapons )

The game must match the first solo standard game mode (like in DS), have the first game mode similar to DST, but with adequate hp values for raid bosses, and the third for those who want to play in a team or kill solo raid bosses alone.
Just stupid. And the kraken just needs a hp buff

1 hour ago, Hungry French said:

The game must match the first solo standard game mode (like in DS), have the first game mode similar to DST, but with adequate hp values for raid bosses, and the third for those who want to play in a team or kill solo raid bosses alone.
Just stupid. And the kraken just needs a hp buff

Will you ever stop mentioning DS ?! : Ooga booga DST should and must take everything from DS because this game is better, Klei can do what they want with their game !! And even if Klei doesn't add something the community wants like hp scaling, it's fine, it's doable, they have their own reasons. They can do what they want with their-game.  I want hp scaling too, but stop fussing about it jeez.

Also, maybe killing a boss is annoying in solo and it's easier in multiplayer, it's fine really, bosses like toadstool and bee queen have easy ways to kill them in solo like the Lureplants method for example. You're really the global warming of these forums.

21 hours ago, JustAFlower said:

Will you ever stop mentioning DS ?! : Ooga booga DST should and must take everything from DS because this game is better, Klei can do what they want with their game !! And even if Klei doesn't add something the community wants like hp scaling, it's fine, it's doable, they have their own reasons. They can do what they want with their-game.  I want hp scaling too, but stop fussing about it jeez.

Will you stop crying ? Or should we discuss hp creatures and scaling without taking into account real solo numbers?

21 hours ago, JustAFlower said:

Also, maybe killing a boss is annoying in solo and it's easier in multiplayer, it's fine really, bosses like toadstool and bee queen have easy ways to kill them in solo like the Lureplants method for example. You're really the global warming of these forums.

It is very interesting to kill bosses using such methods. Here we want normal boss fights or using Ice Fligomatic to put something heavy on the F button and go for 20 minutes to do something else.
They are already easy, but they require you to grind and patience, because such boring and annoying fights do not pass without patience.
On half of the hp of the toadstool toad, it is already possible to do a rollback, because it has become boring and it is better to spend  time to something else.

Will you stop crying ? Or should we discuss hp creatures and scaling without taking into account real solo numbers?

stop talking about ds on the dst forums, people don't care about it here, go to the ds forums to find people who care 

If you ask me, the one who's been crying the most in these forums, is definitely you.

I want this ! I want that !  I will say that again forever in such a non-annoying way!

4 hours ago, JustAFlower said:

If you ask me, the one who's been crying the most in these forums, is definitely you.

I want this ! I want that !  I will say that again forever in such a non-annoying way!

I don't wanna name any names, but one person has made every single one of their posts complaining about how much health things have regardless of the thread derailing every single thread they enter into off topic arguments in addition to making several threads of their own on the topic in a short timespan.

I will be the savior of this thread. I will get it back on topic. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

On 11/20/2023 at 10:27 AM, Echsrick said:

probably easy, remove planar defense....

Agreed. There we go, back on topic. 

Archived