[Game Update] - 575093

V2C

3 hours ago, Harrowick said:

I think this update is fantastic! I was not expecting so many bosses and fights, but this is really cool to see!! I just wish the wooden furniture wasn't locked behind end game content aaaaa

If you kill the resting horror in the ruins (can be accessed at any time with 0 sanity) you’ll get the chair blueprint and then you can go to pearls island make a chair and leave. It’s not endgames it’s just a little out of the way but definitely worth it for the furniture, hope this helps!

9 minutes ago, ulybaka said:

60 damage dart :skull:

The pure amount of hounds teeth I have will make up for this damage

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ulybaka said:

60 damage dart :skull:

i swear this will new the meta on pvp servers 

you gotta like enable the rifts, do hunts with a chance of a varg and kill a the varg and the mutated variant while a rift is active

idk man sounds quite a pain to get just for funni pvp

10 hours ago, V2C said:

Gestalts coming out of the Lunar Rift are now infecting and causing mutations in some creatures and giants.

This is going to be interesting.

No new skill trees tho?

I specifically cannot wait to see Walter and Wurt skill trees.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mkemal23 said:

-Fights with a boss that doesn't have a planar entity protection.

-Complains about planar entity protection.

-Refuses to elaborate and leaves the forums.

It's like complaining about Terraria's late-game equipment because it can kill the Wall of Flesh easier than pre-Hardmode equipment.

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 2

Yeah the dart gun is pretty nice, I see many fun uses for it, or at least what ill be using it for

Spoiler

•Dog invasions will no longer be a threat no matter where you are on the map for any character 

•3rd phase CC will be slightly less irritating (Although tbh ive never had too much of a problem with this phase, i can see others using it tho) 

•Killing Dragonflys Larvae at a distance if you want to do it wall-less for.... reasons? (Ill do it, just because the idea sounds fun) 

•Easier Malbatross kills. Her sails make good decor 

•Waaay easier time clearing the ruins. I could totally see myself clearing it hittless without even trying 

•Does this thing do Planer damage? If so, brightshade trios got way easier. Kill one of them right away and melee the duo with ease. 

•Klaus. Dont need a panflute for the crazy amount of Krampus that can spawn in team fights 

•Slightly easier Sea Weed re-location 

•Pirate sieges, although tbh I just like chucking Brightshade bombs/cannonballs at them. Is funny.     

I dont see them being of much use in raid fights tho. You need like 9 stacks for things like bee queen and DF, and while teeth do pile up by endgame, it's still a pretty high amount. I guess if you had a nice vaarg farm

Could be fun if someone wanted to cosplay as a ranged character in groups.... i could have sworn we had a ranged character tho.... :bi_polo:

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, RonanMcQ said:

Really? What happens during a non-rift cycle?

As in when there is no active rift but you did the activation thing with wagstaff? Or before rift? Completely before rifts like before the wagstaff activation everything still spawns

48 minutes ago, dexobj said:

Isn't this bad? How are you supposed to get Steel Wool now? Manually changing to year of the bunny or disabling rifts in World config cannot be the answer.

Doesn't claus have it in his loot table?

Edited by gamehun20
  • Like 1

Just now, gamehun20 said:

As in when there is no active rift but you did the activation thing with wagstaff? Or before rift?

Doesn't claus have it in his loot table?

Yeah, but a once per season chance in a giant loot table is barely viable either

And the funny thing is they've recently had an update that uses wool in the form of a pet

• Like 1

Great stuff.
Always loved the messed up looking penguins and spiders from when the lunar island first came out.

Given the way the updates have alternated between moon and shadows, it makes me wonder if we'll end up further exploring the corrupting nature of nightmare fuel as well (eg clockworks and guardian).

(INB4, shadow misery toadstool)

• Like 3