[Beta Update] - 548351

• Developer

Changes:

• The Ancient Guardian's Pillars will be closer to the center of the arena now (ALL).
  • Ice, crops seeds, jungle tree seed, Mant Suit and Tin Suit now float (SW, HAM).
  • Halbers now cost 10 oincs instead of 15 (HAM).
  • Chill Amulet has had its price reduced, for real this time (HAM).
  • Decreased the distance that the BFB does not land / go away near water and world edges (HAM).

Bug Fixes:

• Introduced during the beta:
    • Fixed the drop item from inventory feature not working when the player has an item on the cursor (ALL).
    • Fixed the Ancient Guardian's jump crashing the game if it hit something (ALL).
    • Fixed not being able to give items to mobs or structures (SW).
    • Fixed floating teen Doydoys not playing their death animation and not dropping any loot (SW, HAM).
    • Fixed non-Woodlegs characters trying to say his quote upon discovering a treasure (SW, HAM).
    • Fixed an unintended increase in the time between sneezes caused by the Hay Fever (HAM).
    • Fixed a crash when trying to use the Slot Machine (HAM).
    • Fixed Claw Palm Tree Sapling not affecting Wormwood sanity (HAM).
    • Fixed Claw Palm Tree Sapling dropping more loot than it should when dug up (HAM).
    • Fixed Ends Well accepting unrecoverable items (HAM).
    • Fixed not being able to enter the Queen Womant Chambers (HAM).

• Fixed Nightmare Fissures and Nightmare Lights opening and closing quickly after entering ruins and causing a desync between them (ALL).
  • Fixed followers not being removed from their leader when removed from the world. This should fix some followers' duplication issues (ALL).
  • Fixed items not remembering their previous inventory slot if previously stored in a backpack (ALL).
  • Fixed Spear, Insulated Pack, Campfire and Boulder ground alignment (ALL).
  • Fixed Ice having hail appearance (SW, HAM).
  • Fixed Sail Stick crashing the game when equipped outside Hamlet or Shipwrecked map (SW, HAM).
  • Fixed Mant warriors and Magiluminescence emitting light when in interiors when they shouldn't (HAM).
  • Fixed Wheeler's exclusive items deleting items stored in them when they are removed (HAM).
  • Fixed equipped Cowl not giving the player its vision effects after loading a world (HAM).
  • Fixed Crumbling Brazier’s fire being too far from the Brazier (HAM).
  • Fixed the medium Rainforest Tree not showing a piece of the trunk when chopped (HAM).
  • Fixed the player's face becoming invisible during the BFB grabbing animation, if wearing a hat (HAM).

View full update

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Health 2
  • GL Happy 1

11 hours ago, TrashLord said:

RoG/DST smoldering + HD turf... RoG/DST smoldering + HD turf... RoG/DST smoldering + HD turf...

I don't think we don't need balance changes that are meant for multiplayer. The removal of instant fire spread in DST was more so your average random can't just make a torch and destroy everything with no chance of stopping the fire.

In DS your base burning down is more of a you issue... since it's just, well, you.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 6
  • Sad Dupe 2

Fixed followers not being removed from their leader when removed from the world. This should fix some followers' duplication issues (ALL). 

Am I understanding this correctly? I want to make sure I know what this means, since "follower" and "leader" are design terminology rather than player terminology.  

Does this mean if we bring a Rock Lobster up from the caves and it spawns a new herd, if we kill the herd AND the original Rock Lobster we brought up, the massive overpopulation spawning will stop? The original Rock Lobster being the leader, and the new herd being followers? 

If it's not that bug being fixed ... then can you explain what issue this is fixing? Thank you in advance :)

Please fix season change bug. When you enter cave in one season, and you come out the cave, season will change to another season. After so many years, this bug still exist. Same for the volcano in SW, it has the same problem as cave in RoG.

It would be nice to have the action key prioritize going through a door rather than picking up a nearby item when in Hamlet interiors. I find myself carrying a full inventory plus a stack on the cursor, but can't proceed when I have nearby items weighing down pressure plates.

Also, it would be nice if the particle effects from the vortex cloak didn't block mouse clicks when trying to click on interior doors and to consume items.

• Like 3