- The Ancient Guardian's Pillars will be closer to the center of the arena now (ALL).
- Ice, crops seeds, jungle tree seed, Mant Suit and Tin Suit now float (SW, HAM).
- Halbers now cost 10 oincs instead of 15 (HAM).
- Chill Amulet has had its price reduced, for real this time (HAM).
Decreased the distance that the BFB does not land / go away near water and world edges (HAM).
Introduced during the beta:
- Fixed the drop item from inventory feature not working when the player has an item on the cursor (ALL).
- Fixed the Ancient Guardian's jump crashing the game if it hit something (ALL).
- Fixed not being able to give items to mobs or structures (SW).
- Fixed floating teen Doydoys not playing their death animation and not dropping any loot (SW, HAM).
- Fixed non-Woodlegs characters trying to say his quote upon discovering a treasure (SW, HAM).
- Fixed an unintended increase in the time between sneezes caused by the Hay Fever (HAM).
- Fixed a crash when trying to use the Slot Machine (HAM).
- Fixed Claw Palm Tree Sapling not affecting Wormwood sanity (HAM).
- Fixed Claw Palm Tree Sapling dropping more loot than it should when dug up (HAM).
- Fixed Ends Well accepting unrecoverable items (HAM).
Fixed not being able to enter the Queen Womant Chambers (HAM).
- Fixed Nightmare Fissures and Nightmare Lights opening and closing quickly after entering ruins and causing a desync between them (ALL).
- Fixed followers not being removed from their leader when removed from the world. This should fix some followers' duplication issues (ALL).
- Fixed items not remembering their previous inventory slot if previously stored in a backpack (ALL).
- Fixed Spear, Insulated Pack, Campfire and Boulder ground alignment (ALL).
- Fixed Ice having hail appearance (SW, HAM).
- Fixed Sail Stick crashing the game when equipped outside Hamlet or Shipwrecked map (SW, HAM).
- Fixed Mant warriors and Magiluminescence emitting light when in interiors when they shouldn't (HAM).
- Fixed Wheeler's exclusive items deleting items stored in them when they are removed (HAM).
- Fixed equipped Cowl not giving the player its vision effects after loading a world (HAM).
- Fixed Crumbling Brazier’s fire being too far from the Brazier (HAM).
- Fixed the medium Rainforest Tree not showing a piece of the trunk when chopped (HAM).
Fixed the player's face becoming invisible during the BFB grabbing animation, if wearing a hat (HAM).
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.