The ability to choose a title theme

In the Winter's Feast update from today, instead of the Winter's Feast theme playing, the Wolfgang rework music plays.

Bug or not, this reminded me of something that I had wanted to say here for a long time. It would be really cool if you could weave title themes like you can with loading screens. So you can have your favorite theme playing all the time and you don't have to listen to ones you don't like.

10 hours ago, . . . said:

And most importantly regardless if it's added or not they 100% should not mess with mods which give custom main menus and allow you to swap between the various main menus from all the updates or I will lose a huge amount of respect for Klei because that's a very greedy corpo move which the likes of EA would do.

Because you break compability on purpose.

17 hours ago, . . . said:

They should be free, not weavable for any amount of spools.

The only that things that should really cost spool are characters and skins.. everything else should not cost spool and should be a natural part of the game.

I'm more than happy to weave the loading screens because they are by far the most beautiful artwork there is in-game (even if they are just screencaps from shorts).

7 hours ago, Maxposting said:

Because you break compability on purpose.

How would Klei banning mods which allow you to swap your main menu mean I'm "breaking compability on purpose"?

36 minutes ago, Juanasdf said:

I'm more than happy to weave the loading screens because they are by far the most beautiful artwork there is in-game (even if they are just screencaps from shorts).

Just because something is monetizatable doesn't mean it should be monetized. Main menu themes have always been free with updates and should continue to be free.

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

spools are free

you paid 15€ at most

one thing is what costumers desire for free and other thing is being realistic

what's realistic is it's always been free and should be free. i'm not going to pay for something which was free for many years now

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

was never free because you never had the option to chose which menu is showing the game

no, i had the option for many years now thanks to great modders mods and nobody is going to be stealing that from me

This is starting to get nonsensical. menu images and music has always been free you can just extract them from the game files how else do you think the menu mods have them ready at hand? Button to change the menu background and music is welcome but as far as i see it is not necessary because there are already mods that do that. i personally don't really care because I'm either looking at the curio cabinet which has different music or hosting and playing on a server.

Archived