is wicker refresh/wortox buff coming tomorow?

4 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Most certainly not. Betas take at least 2 weeks usually and we get a preview of the upcoming twitch drop before a big live update drops.

Thank goodness too! I gotta grocery shop tomorrow! I won't have time to farm the twitch drop the moment it's out! >.>

Don’t they usually post an announcement like “Wickerbottoms rework is coming next week!” ???

Then again- I’m pretty sure WX78’s Rework came out almost immediately after beta a week later, same for Moon Quay update I think..? 

its 50/50

Welp it’s 4pm- we would’ve gotten the usually “Wickers Rework is coming next week!” By now, so the update might not come today or even next week.

Right now it’s Wickerbottoms time to shine, and it annoys me that Wortox is getting more attention, I want the best possible Wicker Rework they can come up with, one that hopefully involves a redesigned The End is Nigh, and some unique flavor to her character outside of the books.

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Welp it’s 4pm- we would’ve gotten the usually “Wickers Rework is coming next week!” By now, so the update might not come today or even next week.

Right now it’s Wickerbottoms time to shine, and it annoys me that Wortox is getting more attention, I want the best possible Wicker Rework they can come up with, one that hopefully involves a redesigned The End is Nigh, and some unique flavor to her character outside of the books.

it was clearly a Wortox rework the whole time!

I really thought people would be happy if Klei paid attention to characters who weren't in the "official" rework queue (Wickerbottom, Maxwell and Wilson). I hope that Klei keeps doing this and that there are more "parallel reworks" to come, as something aimed at Wormwood as well.

freaking sad, btw I understand people want more for Wickerbottom, I just don't think it has anything to do with the attention Wortox got :wilson_hurt:

Archived