Shadow Pieces Boat Cheese Dosent Work Anymore ?

9 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

The don't like don't use it arguement is a terrible one. Its about creating a game which is as polished as possible. As i said above, fixing these massive pathfinding issues may allow klei to do more complicated mob AI in the future... leading to all sorts of possiblities. Don't be so narrow minded lads.

They only removed ag exploit after the rework, reworking pathfinding now just to annoy people that use exploits would be a **** move

and dont like it dont use it its not a bad argument, you are mad as hell because others arent doing stuf how you would like them to do.

19 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

At least NOW when I’m told “get good noob fight boss” we’re all fighting them the intended way without cheese.

unrelated but i wanted to clarify that the people that tell you to get better actually did fight all the bosses properly, you assume that is really unfair because they cheese the bosses and you dont give them a chance because they all are unbalanced and unfun like old ag

there is nothing wrong with exploits unless they colapse with another game mechanic, removing the boat cheese was good because players could accidentally kill a boss via drowning with docks, removing beequeen wall cheese would be dumb because its incredibily unlikely for a player to accidentally replicate those

2 minutes ago, Capybara007 said:

They only removed ag exploit after the rework, reworking pathfinding now just to annoy people that use exploits would be a **** move

and dont like it dont use it its not a bad argument, you are mad as hell because others arent doing stuf how you would like them to do.

Its not to just annoy people, its a bug, plain an simple, so it needs fixed.  Anyway Klei isn't gonna fix it anytime soon so don't worry buddie, you can continue cheating  :wilson_wink:

I ain't mad, i've been whipping you guys with straight logical arguements, if anything i'm sitting here all content and happy since i've won the debate :wilson_cool:

28 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

I ain't mad, i've been whipping you guys with straight logical arguements, if anything i'm sitting here all content and happy since i've won the debate :wilson_cool:

Yea you totally sound mad.

56 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

Don't kid yourself, everyone on these forums are as addicted to DST as i am... if they removed these exploits you all would still play DST :wilson_ecstatic:

I’d enjoy it a lot less because I don’t like most bosses in this game and cheesing methods allow me to be clever in the way I kill them and find any semblance of joy when fighting them.

57 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

The don't like don't use it arguement is a terrible one. Its about creating a game which is as polished as possible. As i said above, fixing these massive pathfinding issues may allow klei to do more complicated mob AI in the future... leading to all sorts of possiblities. Don't be so narrow minded lads.

You’re being narrow minded by wanted to make it so all boss situations must be tackled in the same way

2 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

Its ok, lesser minds like yourselves confuse genius with insanity all the time. Don't feel bad :wilson_vforvictory:

That's exactly what someone who is very mad would say.

20 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

So in THAT regard I hope every single boss in the game gets all their cheese methods patched out- if You want me to fight that boss.. I want to fight it Fairly & the way the games developers intend (which I highly doubt is to build the Great Wall of China around before engaging..)

I agree I would much preffer being able to fight bosses properly by kiting and having friends in my server but as a solo player on a laggy xbox cheesing is the only way I can kill bosses with over 5000 hp. Seasonal bosses are fine but bosses that require a group of friends or the ability to dodge are impossible. Even crossing a boat takes a few tries because i get teleported backwards constantly.

4 hours ago, Gashzer said:

So grumble bee pathfinding is perfect and makes total sense that they choose to fly over the fence sometimes and follow a fence maze other times? Definitely no bugs or exploits at all? Im dumb for sayin this?

Yes. How do you think they accidentally made it so that they will avoid the fences whenever possible and only fly over them when traversal is otherwise impossible? How did they accidentally do that? 

4 hours ago, Gashzer said:

Maybe we should get the old ancient guardian back while we are at it?

Are you from a parallel universe where not a single person fights BQ because everyone just holds f on her and automatically kills her? A universe where there's been many threads talking about how bad of a fight she is, with no one ever defending the fight or saying it's fun? If so then yes I agree that they should rework bee queen and if that coincidentally patches some cheese no one will care. 

Personally, as long as they expect people to have friends, nevermind friends working together impossible challenge for bosses like bee queen, i simply do not care about cheesing bosses, queen antifun deserves it.

If you don't agree with cheese/exploits etc. Then it's really easy to play the game without using them. Why should other players be forced to play the game the way YOU think it should be played? Ppl should play the game however they want and in a way that's enjoyable to them and nobody else.

Dst isn't as uncompromising as it used to be, but you 100% can still play the game that way if you want. That's what makes it work for us while at the same time making it a little more new player friendly. They may have to cheese the boss at first but as they get better at the game they no longer have too

Archived